Hello all. I'm Abe Barker

abebarker

Hello, I've been interested in odd technologies and the mysteries of the universe for as long as I can remember.

I recall my father trying to buy secrets from people who knew and even tried to get them to instill the secrets in me, if nothing else.

My grandfather was a professor at Oregon State and was familiar with Tesla and some of the wonders that had been suppressed. I know grandpa Roy was friends with Paul Dirac from when they were both teaching at Tampa.

The real reason I came here is I am kinda on like a treasure hunt. I heard about John Titor in passing, over the years. I started looking at it and recognized some similarities. I'm pretty sure I was with my father the for much of that time. Things like, he sold his car in 2000. My dad sold, well it wasn't a simple car but it was an entire system. I am really curious to see if there are other similarities.

Another significant thing or oddity about me is that I helped bury the cash at Tena bar with my grandfather. I dug the shallow hole and arranged the three bundles of cash neatly and I buried them. Strange, huh?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi there! You have an interesting story, glad you decided to join.

See you around!

Magic

Hello, I've been interested in odd technologies and the mysteries of the universe for as long as I can remember.

I recall my father trying to buy secrets from people who knew and even tried to get them to instill the secrets in me, if nothing else.

My grandfather was a professor at Oregon State and was familiar with Tesla and some of the wonders that had been suppressed. I know grandpa Roy was friends with Paul Dirac from when they were both teaching at Tampa.

The real reason I came here is I am kinda on like a treasure hunt. I heard about John Titor in passing, over the years. I started looking at it and recognized some similarities. I'm pretty sure I was with my father the for much of that time. Things like, he sold his car in 2000. My dad sold, well it wasn't a simple car but it was an entire system. I am really curious to see if there are other similarities.

Another significant thing or oddity about me is that I helped bury the cash at Tena bar with my grandfather. I dug the shallow hole and arranged the three bundles of cash neatly and I buried them. Strange, huh?
Hii @abebarker,Good to see you here.
Feel free to share your thoughts
đź‘Ť

lamdo263

Yeah,..there's the Tena land Bar where DB Cooper lost his cash. And the Tena Bar & Grill which is located in Myrtle Beach Florida. How about that?

It may be that the military had intel on you and used some of your similarities to base the Tiro story. But the one thing I've got to tell you, is a second Titor that was NOT fiction had showed up on Art Bell's webpage and ask the key question and this was for help, "Does anyone know where I can get an electronics board, either fixed or replaced"?

This takes the mythical John Titor story into reality and much more complicated now. It's a known phenomena in time travel when events parallel known as double ghosting.

Breakfast At Tena's in Myrtle Beach - Restaurant reviews

columbiariverimages.com/Regions/Places/tena_bar.html