Hello All!

Sonix

I've been fascinated and (very) occasionally actively experimenting with time- and dimensional-affecting technology since Kellynet bbs days. I keep getting drawn back to Steven Gibbs and related. Lot of catching up to do here - but wanted to say that from what I've seen, this forum appears to be home to some thoughtful, intelligent folks and I'm glad to have found it.

TimeFlipper

There is an old saying that any publicity is good, and i really like Bill Madon, who makes compelling video`s "appear" to be real life video`s ;):LOL:..
All of the various clips on the video are obviously filmed in amusing scenario`s, especially the clip about Lord Henry "Chatherton" and the Chronos Velocipede, with the guy falling off it :LOL:...Also, the "Temporal Device Mark 411" looks more like a small tin opener attached to a few irrelevant non working parts :LOL:..

I suggest that members accept the video with a "pinch of salt", and i really love the way Bill Madon says, Paranor-Malis :cool::D..
All new members and existing members can take a look at page 5 of the Time-Travellers forum, where you will clearly see the Chronos Velocipede and Lord Henry Chatterton banned for "Posting a Hoax"...Obviously when Bill Madon originally looked at our Paranormalis Time-Traveller posting (March 2017), the Chronos Velocipede had not been banned as a hoax, the ban took place April 6th 2017...Check it out guys (y)..

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I suggest that members accept the video with a "pinch of salt", and i really love the way Bill Madon says, Paranor-Malis :cool::D..
I saw the first few seconds of the video, and my mind kind of agrees with that pronunciation. In fact, I pronounce it that way all the time. I'm not kidding.