Hello All

981cav

Came across this site several times while researching different things decided to join. Mostly just lurking and exploring the site thus far. Not real sure what to say ask me anything. Looking forward to discussing some theories with you guys. I've experienced weird things before and have always been into paranormal stuff as well as mythologies, conspiracies, and combinations of them.

TimeFlipper

Came across this site several times while researching different things decided to join. Mostly just lurking and exploring the site thus far. Not real sure what to say ask me anything. Looking forward to discussing some theories with you guys. I've experienced weird things before and have always been into paranormal stuff as well as mythologies, conspiracies, and combinations of them.

Welcome to your new Paranormalis family...Perhaps you could start off by sharing some of your own "weird experiences"...I feel certain lots of us will have had very similar experiences also (y):D..

981cav

I've saw apparitions and heard voices while awake. The apparitions usually a glimpse out of the corner of my eye from anything from shadows moving to full figures of people down to little balls of light. The voices usually a whisper in my ear of a word or usually my name. It's hard to explain it's kind of like a wind or vibration or something being dropped on my ear drum. Which also occurs in my sleep as well. As far as sleep I sometimes have strange dreams sometimes don't remember having any. Dreams are sometimes reoccurring ones most prominent is I'm surrounded in this huge dark expanse by druid like figures I can tell they are whispering about me but I can't tell what they are saying. In this one I have an overwhelming feeling of ominous dread. Another one I have is being chased by wolves through a neverending room with marble floors in a chess board pattern. Sometimes I'm visited in my dreams by dead loved ones sometimes I dont recognize these "visitors" but get a feeling of knowing them. And some of them I dont know at all. I have had stuff like this happen as long as I can remember. I dont really understand it nor can I control it. Which would be nice to both make sense of it and be able control it or maybe it's one in the same. No clue