Hello All

Traveler Child

Looking forward to engaging on the forum. It has been a very long time trying to find a forum that fits my peculiar interests.

Seeing a whole lot of interesting threads, ideas and really good discussions. Will love the challenge, and feedback on some of my slightly zany ideas :) The ones that just pop up at 2 AM and are less than well formed or fully thought out.

Been looking at some of these topics for well over 30 years, not a scientist or the brightest.

My favorite response I have received regarding time travel to date is : "Time travel would be like working on an engine while the vehicle is doing 60 on the highway."

8thsinner

Looking forward to engaging on the forum. It has been a very long time trying to find a forum that fits my peculiar interests.

Seeing a whole lot of interesting threads, ideas and really good discussions. Will love the challenge, and feedback on some of my slightly zany ideas :) The ones that just pop up at 2 AM and are less than well formed or fully thought out.

Been looking at some of these topics for well over 30 years, not a scientist or the brightest.

My favorite response I have received regarding time travel to date is : "Time travel would be like working on an engine while the vehicle is doing 60 on the highway."
To be sure, thats a cool statement.

I love zany ideas.