hello and help if able

tom.cash

Good day to this form and those that frequent.
I'm looking for assistance, and upon scrubbing on Google, this was the first path on the list. I'd like to also say that it's been an extremely difficult couple of days, with prospects not looking very good for me for the near future (no pun intended) so, while it is your right in the year 2020 to be skeptical and believe whatever you like without regard to the possible corrosive effect, I would only ask that you not respond at length with these thoughts regarding my story. I really need help and this is the venue chosen to attempt to get it.
Furthermore, I apologize to the site moderators if this blump of thought is inappropriate for this section of the site, I am having a difficult time with the tools I have to use. I would be happy to do whatever I need to do to adhere to any regulations I may have overlooked.
Having thoroughly gilded the Lillies, I'll get to my primary point. I am currently living in a time period to which I did not belong. I'm not referring to one of these "chronofluid" kids you might see, walking around in their faux leather bowlers or their fake fingers and gaudy eyes, I literally woke up in a time different from the one I fell asleep in. I'll try and make the meat of the story brief.
I was leaving a show with some play aks and we decided we wanted something to eat, so we call for some wheels and while I'm waiting I get the itch. So I walk down the street from my aks, not knowing if they would approve because you never know, and walk a few steps into an alley and I feel a blinding pain in my head and the next thing I know I'm waking up in the back room of what I now know is a frozen dairy/candy place, being yelled at by one of the people who tend the place. I quickly got up and ran out a door into what can only be described as the "country" (I apologize for the term but I don't have a better way of describing it as one never been in a place like this before) I quickly passed out in a small bunch of bushes or trees and was woken up by a person running near by. He helped my back to his wheels and drove (terrifying) me to his bunk. I think he thinks I'm bubbled up but harmless because he's let me stay in his wheels bunk for the last couple days while I "get my head on straight". The night I went to see the lights with my aks it was March 1, 2157. I'm completely terrified by almost everything I see and hear around this little above ground concrete building, which I share with a lovely tink of plastic and steel named, "Toyota Prius", the food he feeds me, while I'm sure is fine and I'm grateful for, makes me double over from the pain, I feel insanely disconnected from everything as my implant is just OFF now and unless I want to cut a hole in my head there's no way of charging it. So I sit in this unnatural feeling silence and my thoughts feel like they get so loud that it's almost like I'm working again. I'm sorry, at this point I'm just complaining. I'm not sure if there is anything anybody can do for me, but I guess I'm just calling out for some help for the widows son. Any info, insight, clever possibilities, anything would be greatly appreciated. I'm available through this site as well as an e-mail address that my new friend set up for me at "protonmail" where my address is just my name, Josif telmsford with a point instead of a space between first and sur.
I thank you for listening to my ramblings and I hope I haven't messed up any nice evenings.
Josif

start at edge

To me it seems that you landed here from a timeline in decay, where in 2157 people are still familiar with Google (in decent timelines, anything related to Google is to be severely banned and restricted, even forgotten in 2157 .. this is said to start happening shortly after 2030). Anyway, you landed in a time before your birth, which is a good thing (I somehow doubt you are more than 100 years old).
If I were you, I would not wish to get back there (to your 2157 timeline). I would do everything in my power to get that implant out of my head and become human again.
There are some things I would like to know. First – what is “aks” ?? .. What lights did you went to see on March 1st 2157 ?? .. What is the basic information or knowledge you have about time travel ??
I prefer a private reply (click on my icon blue clock image and then click “Start conversation”).