unsung heroes

will be parking here for a while

will be moving to the next location soon

TnWatchdog

------ --

--- - - ----

please don't delete
will be moving on soon
I saw the Day After when it was first shown. It was a made for TV flick and depressed everyone at the time. I remember in church the preacher even talking about it. If the nukes started to go off, we all would be screwed. I think I would rather have one hit me on the head than to deal with the aftermath. It would just feel a bit hot for a fraction of a second...then you would be dust...at most. All the explosions would cause earthquakes, floods, and other things that wouldn't be good for you or me.
One last Whopper with cheese, fries, and a Coke...as my last meal, please.

hal_keno

------ --

--- - - ----

please don't delete
will be moving on soon
I saw the Day After when it was first shown. It was a made for TV flick and depressed everyone at the time. I remember in church the preacher even talking about it. If the nukes started to go off, we all would be screwed. I think I would rather have one hit me on the head than to deal with the aftermath. It would just feel a bit hot for a fraction of a second...then you would be dust...at most. All the explosions would cause earthquakes, floods, and other things that wouldn't be good for you or me.
One last Whopper with cheese, fries, and a Coke...as my last meal, please.

sigh