Hello everyone

Christopher X

Plan to learn a lot of interesting material on a few paranormal topics and contribute as well

Christopher X

Thanks Num7
I'm just cruising the forums and looking which topic most interesting to join in
I'm currently interested in the Chronovisor experiment where father Pellegrino Ernetti "stumbled upon" voices and visions from the past.
How he further investigated (with help from other scientists) and developed the chronovisor device. In investigating other experiments done by Bill O'Neill with the Spiricom... I sense there might be a way to communicate with the other dimensions via a radio or similar device

TimeFlipper

Always pondered at this site from time to time but never really joined in... until now.
The paranormal always fascinated me since my early teens and into my adulthood... always knowing that there is something more out there and around us :)
Glad to have joined in and become a member

Welcome to your new Paranormalis family/community :)..
Perhaps you will let us know which of the paranormal areas you are most interested in :cool:..
On a personal note, are you around the 3 score and ten years area? :D..

Christopher X

Over the years... and with the abundance of information found on the ever growing Internet, the most fascinating and intriguing aspects of life and existence are starting to show a new direction for me. There maybe lots of disinformation out there, however, we always find our way to the truthful info eventually. I'm an all around paranormal kind of guy... the existence of spirits (interdimensional beings), orbs, dimensions, time travel, multiple universe, spirituality, etc.
Hey, don't rush me... life is short (I'm just approaching 3 scores next year) :)

TimeFlipper

Over the years... and with the abundance of information found on the ever growing Internet, the most fascinating and intriguing aspects of life and existence are starting to show a new direction for me. There maybe lots of disinformation out there, however, we always find our way to the truthful info eventually. I'm an all around paranormal kind of guy... the existence of spirits (interdimensional beings), orbs, dimensions, time travel, multiple universe, spirituality, etc.
Hey, don't rush me... life is short (I'm just approaching 3 scores next year) :)

Damn it, youre a youngster :( :LOL:..