Hello forum member.

TimeFlipper

Perhaps you could tell us all what the "substance" is that you pass an electric current through??..
After all, physics tell us that that a flowing electric current will always create a magnetic field around it...Could you be using a newly discovered type of Bismuth for the "substance", as that is a diamagnetic metal, albeit a very poor conductor of electricity.??..

Your discovery on its own of the non magnetic field around the electric current would be breaking news around the world of physics, so maybe you can give us some idea of why you assume the magnetic field is transformed into a temporal distortion?? :)..

He mentioned the Meissner effect.

Meissner effect - Wikipedia

I've had similar thoughts myself that the superconducting state of matter could just be a time reversed magnetic field. So an electron moving through a superconductor would no longer obey the left hand rule. The right hand rule would apply.

From what i remember even Meissner had to "cool" down the substance he was using a bit, and i think the Holy Grail is having a superconductor at "room temperature" and at present they are still having to use very cold temperatures :eek:..
Im struggling to see how only a reversed magnetic field can have anything to do with temporal manipulation or simply put, time-travel?
Another point is how can that reversed magnetic field be calibrated to go back in time exactly 20 minutes, as our new member stated?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Perhaps you could tell us all what the "substance" is that you pass an electric current through??..
After all, physics tell us that that a flowing electric current will always create a magnetic field around it...Could you be using a newly discovered type of Bismuth for the "substance", as that is a diamagnetic metal, albeit a very poor conductor of electricity.??..

Your discovery on its own of the non magnetic field around the electric current would be breaking news around the world of physics, so maybe you can give us some idea of why you assume the magnetic field is transformed into a temporal distortion?? :)..

He mentioned the Meissner effect.

Meissner effect - Wikipedia

I've had similar thoughts myself that the superconducting state of matter could just be a time reversed magnetic field. So an electron moving through a superconductor would no longer obey the left hand rule. The right hand rule would apply.

From what i remember even Meissner had to "cool" down the substance he was using a bit, and i think the Holy Grail is having a superconductor at "room temperature" and at present they are still having to use very cold temperatures :eek:..
Im struggling to see how only a reversed magnetic field can have anything to do with temporal manipulation or simply put, time-travel?
Another point is how can that reversed magnetic field be calibrated to go back in time exactly 20 minutes, as our new member stated?

The devil is in the details. I'm sure you may have come across that an electron traveling backwards in time is considered to be a positron. But the electric force of charge is considered to act only two dimensionally. So any time force developed would only act on the two dimensional plane of charge. We exist in 3D space. There must be more basic forces that need to be turned around in the temporal direction. The magnetic field operates in a dimensional plane of space that is at right angles to the charge field. If the direction of time were reversed for a magnetic field, then the observed superconducting state of matter could more easily be comprehended. As far as I know no one else has come forward with this observation other than me. But there is one more plane in 3D space that may need to be controlled. I call it the inertial force plane. Just turn the temporal direction of inertial force around.

Now our new member has obviously noticed that there is a temporal effect going on when matter changes to the superconducting state. I suspected this myself. But I have no first hand experience with this at all. So I don't have a clue on how any calibration would be carried out.

I have shared my thoughts on the experimental direction my next time machine project will take. But none of this is written in stone yet.

D.M.Paul

In simple terms semiconductors are what semiconductors do. I received this morning via secure delivery custom-made transistors using the new semiconducting material. A simple feedback circuit will be made and hopefully this week the time distortion properties of the semiconductor will be tested and confirmed.

TimeFlipper

In simple terms semiconductors are what semiconductors do. I received this morning via secure delivery custom-made transistors using the new semiconducting material. A simple feedback circuit will be made and hopefully this week the time distortion properties of the semiconductor will be tested and confirmed.

What does the feedback circuit do, and how does it fit into any circuit which will give you the ability to measure time?

D.M.Paul

What does the feedback circuit do, and how does it fit into any circuit which will give you the ability to measure time?

Or will unfold in future posts, this thread is more of a meet and greet. But the circuit is a Hamble circuit that can be found on any project site. But without the special transistors the circuit is nothing more than a integrity test circuit. I'm interested in knowing if there are members who have media contacts or experience in that area.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Or will unfold in future posts, this thread is more of a meet and greet. But the circuit is a Hamble circuit that can be found on any project site. But without the special transistors the circuit is nothing more than a integrity test circuit. I'm interested in knowing if there are members who have media contacts or experience in that area.

Don't be afraid to divulge everything you find. The more you stay in the open, the safer you are. If Stanley Meyer had divulged how his invention worked, he might still be alive today. Bob Lazar divulged everything and is still alive to continue talking about it.

TimeFlipper

@D.M.Paul The only Hamble Circuit i discovered was about Aircraft or Yachts, so unless ive missed anything, please show us your Hamble Circuit, surely if its a general project, there should be no problem in you showing it to us?..Your reticence in this matter will only result in a non acceptance of your theory...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I can't find any reference to a Hamble Circuit with any of the available search engines. I even have all 7 volumes of the Encyclopedia of Electronic Circuits. Nothing there either.