Hello forum member.

D.M.Paul

I can't find any reference to a Hamble Circuit with any of the available search engines. I even have all 7 volumes of the Encyclopedia of Electronic Circuits. Nothing there either.
I believe in non academic circles a Hamble circuit is referred to as a transistor integrity circuit. But that's exactly what it will be without the customised transistors made with the superconductor material that displays the temporal distortion properties.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I can't find any reference to a Hamble Circuit with any of the available search engines. I even have all 7 volumes of the Encyclopedia of Electronic Circuits. Nothing there either.
I believe in non academic circles a Hamble circuit is referred to as a transistor integrity circuit. But that's exactly what it will be without the customised transistors made with the superconductor material that displays the temporal distortion properties.

Post your schematic. Let us see what you are talking about.

TimeFlipper

[Your reticence in this matter will only result in a non acceptance of your theory...
My students will tell you that I am fond of saying that a theory is a supposition, therefore one must reserve judgement.
Fair comment, but if you want to be believed, then show us the Hamble Circuit please...It was your decision to come here and tell us about your theory, which we looked into...But didnt you expect to be asked questions about what you told us, or did you think that we would take you at face value? :)..

TimeFlipper

A transistor integrity circuit is simply a fault finder for transistors, and again nothing to do with time-travel or measurement of time..
Please tell us about the customised transistors..what is their function, and how are they supposed to work?

D.M.Paul

A transistor integrity circuit is simply a fault finder for transistors, and again nothing to do with time-travel or measurement of time.
Correct, minor faults/fluctuations within the circuit that we will generate. Which would show up immediately with normal transistors. But with the transistors that are made with the superconductor we've been experimented with, in the past.

TimeFlipper

A transistor integrity circuit is simply a fault finder for transistors, and again nothing to do with time-travel or measurement of time.
Correct, minor faults/fluctuations within the circuit that we will generate. Which would show up immediately with normal transistors. But with the transistors that are made with the superconductor we've been experimented with, in the past.

A transistor is simply a conductor and an insulator (Semiconductor), which can be switched into both modes..They can also possess negative resistance which in other words simply means it can amplify also...What is the superconductor made from and how can it become superconductive at room temperature, when all superconductors still need very low temperatures to operate in?..

TimeFlipper

@Einstein We are going around in circles here mate and getting nowhere...First we started off with..Quote.. "A simple feedback circuit" which will be tested and hopefully this week the time distortion properties of the semiconductor will be tested and confirmed....Then we were told that the "simple feedback circuit" was actually a "Hamble circuit", which doesnt exist, then it went to the "Hamble circuit" requiring "special transistors", or it became nothing more than an "integrity test circuit", and then the Hamble circuit suddenly became a "transistor integrity circuit"....Im off for now Einstein, have fun mate..:D..

Harte

Sometimes, people don't expect forum posters to have any brains.
When they are shown to be wrong, it's time to recalibrate the Hamble circuit scenario.

Harte

D.M.Paul

When they are shown to be wrong, it's time to recalibrate the Hamble circuit scenario.

Harte
As I'm always telling those that I lecture, fear and anger stem from a lack of knowledge. I get the impression that some people posting on this forum, get their knowledge from that online faux-encyclopaedia, Wikipedia. Also I believe this section of the forum is for meet and greet. If you have a academic question to ask, place it in the relevant section on this forum. Then direct my attention to it.

Last edited:

Harte

Harte
As I'm always telling those that I lecture, fear and anger stem from a lack of knowledge. I get the impression that some people posting on this forum, get their knowledge from that online faux-encyclopaedia, Wikipedia. Also I believe this section of the forum is for meet and greet. If you have a academic question to ask, place it in the relevant section on this forum. Then direct my attention to it.
Ahem...
A transistor integrity circuit is simply a fault finder for transistors, and again nothing to do with time-travel or measurement of time..
Please tell us about the customised transistors..what is their function, and how are they supposed to work?

Harte