Hello forum member.

Carl Miller

Sometimes, people don't expect forum posters to have any brains.
When they are shown to be wrong, it's time to recalibrate the Hamble circuit scenario.

Harte
As I'm always telling those that I lecture, fear and anger stem from a lack of knowledge. I get the impression that some people posting on this forum, get their knowledge from that online faux-encyclopaedia, Wikipedia. Also I believe this section of the forum is for meet and greet. If you have a academic question to ask, place it in the relevant section on this forum. Then direct my attention to it.
I get the impression you are trying to pull on our legs. Perhaps you be successful in building the time machine getting into it you vanish not to reappear on our timeframe.
Go back to old Rome Time and go fighting with lions and leave us alone.

D.M.Paul

I get the impression you are trying to pull on our legs. Perhaps you be successful in building the time machine getting into it you vanish not to reappear on our timeframe.
Your impressions are irrelevant, my purpose here is to ensure that my work doesn't get shelved, not to convince you of anything.

Carl Miller

Your impressions are irrelevant, my purpose here is to ensure that my work doesn't get shelved, not to convince you of anything.
If it is so, why instead of disclosing what you have in mind and shame the devil you insist in lagging around and more...you belittle our knowledge blatantly stating we get our knowledge from wikipaedia.
Now you make demands, `oh I won`t go about anything on this section cause this is only greet and meet`.
If you are addressing to me you are right I know nothing about this physics-ism talking. Have a nice time with other participants.
My beach, D. is psychic abilities I know nothing about physics. I cannot even picture out what they write on Wikepedia. You can deceive others more intelligent than me. I am out....

D.M.Paul

If it is so, why instead of disclosing what you have in mind and shame the devil you insist in lagging around and more...you belittle our knowledge blatantly stating we get our knowledge from wikipaedia.
Now you make demands, `oh I won`t go about anything on this section cause this is only greet and meet`.
If you are addressing to me you are right I know nothing about this physics-ism talking. Have a nice time with other participants.
My beach, D. is psychic abilities I know nothing about physics. I cannot even picture out what they write on Wikepedia. You can deceive others more intelligent than me. I am out....
What you type makes little sense, what I've read about what you've wrote. You seem to want respect, but don't give any back in return. I have little problem with the notion of ESP after I wrote a 60000 word dissertation on history of theurgy for a history doctorate. Just rudness.

Carl Miller

@No, no, it has nothing to do to respect or lack of respect. It is a bold claim you make. I do not know if you realize the seriousness of your claims. If you are under investigation somehow they wish to know if your claims can be validated. And also perhaps they wish to know how far do you know. Anything relating free energy, time travel stuff and probable machines may attract attention from National Security. Of course I ignore (thankfully) what authorities have in mind, what their agendas might be. Now, if you are going through a lot of tension lately, perhaps its best you give it a time, relax and stay away from attracting attention. It is only an opinion, D. Just an opinion.

D.M.Paul

@No, no, it has nothing to do to respect or lack of respect. It is a bold claim you make. I do not know if you realize the seriousness of your claims. If you are under investigation somehow they wish to know if your claims can be validated. And also perhaps they wish to know how far do you know. Anything relating free energy, time travel stuff and probable machines may attract attention from National Security. Of course I ignore (thankfully) what authorities have in mind, what their agendas might be. Now, if you are going through a lot of tension lately, perhaps its best you give it a time, relax and stay away from attracting attention. It is only an opinion, D. Just an opinion.
I'm attracted no more attention than Ron Mallet, who appeared on National TV with his laser based time machine. Or the forum member called @TimeFlipper with his zeta aerial. Security only comes from exposure. As for relaxing I've got a nice big Cuban cigar waiting for me, to celebrate if the data we get back this evening correlates with our findings. Whatever the results I'm going to be smoking it tonight.

Last edited: