Confirmed Hoax Hello from 2070.

TimeTravel_2070

Hello. I am a Time Traveler from the year 2070. I have been sent here to answer questions. My name is Larry Titor, and I was born in 2033. I am a Descendant of John Titor, a famous Time Traveler. I was given a choice of 3 different Bulletin Boards, and I've chosen this one as I see John Titor is popular here. I traveled to 2012 about 2 days ago. If anybody wants to ask me a question or two, reply to this forum thread or E-Mail me at [email protected] and I will answer them as soon as possible. I hope to make peace with all of you, and hopefully we can all be nice.

Thank you.

Regards, Larry Titor.

Octavusprime

They gave you a choice of 3 boards? Just curious, what were the other two?

Who are they?

Why are you here, aside from to answer questions?

How did you get here? What technology was used?

Why would they send another Titor relative?

titorite

Are you worried about about the long term effects of untested technologies? Before we knew any better Radar guns gave cops cancer... so did cell phones.

Who was your mom?

Do you have any plans of taking anything back from this worldline?

Have you ever put your hands in mayonnaise and locked the bathroom door behind you?

Have you used a rife machine lately?

What colour are your eyes?

Got any aunts or sisters?

TimeTravel_2070

So many questions, I'll answer the first 2 replies in my next post. Samstwitch, check your E-Mail account.

A post edit: Sorry, your E-Mail was in my "Spam" folder. I'll reply to your questions as well, Sam.

TimeTravel_2070

Very good questions. Here are my answers:

They gave you a choice of 3 boards? Just curious, what were the other two?
Chronos's Time Travel Message Board, and Time Travel institute.
Who are they?
I never said "they", but if you are referring to the people who sent me here, they are the Government.
Why are you here, aside from to answer questions?
To gather stuff, to make it better in my Time. I won't explain this further.
How did you get here? What technology was used?
A (model) time machine.
Why would they send another Titor relative?
Actually, not because I was related to John. They picked me to be a time traveler.
Are you worried about about the long term effects of untested technologies? Before we knew any better Radar guns gave cops cancer... so did cell phones.
No.
Who was your mom?
I'd rather keep her name classified. But as an alias I'll call her Susan Titor. My real name is in fact Larry, but my last name is not Titor. It is an Alias surname; an anagram.
Do you have any plans of taking anything back from this worldline?
Yes. I will not explain further.

Have you ever put your hands in mayonnaise and locked the bathroom door behind you?
Nice one.
Have you used a rife machine lately?
No.

What colour are your eyes?
Ha ha, they're blue.
Got any aunts or sisters?
2 Aunts, 1 Sister.

1) We have 5 weeks to go in 2012. Will anything unusual happen here before the year 2013? If so, what? Please be specific...there's nothing that will change if you tell me.
Thankfully, nothing happens. Mayans were wrong, blah blah blah.
2) Why are you here? Please be specific.
I was sent here for reasons I posted above. To answer questions, and to gather stuff from now to make my time better. As I said, I will not further explain.
3) Exactly how are you related to John Titor? (Your name sounds like it is was invented using Larry Haber's first name and John Titor's anagram surname.)
I can't explain our relationship as it has to do with Time Travel.
4) What happened to John? Did he make it back home safely? If so, how many Johns arrived on his Timeline?
He made it back home safely, and actually, only 1 John arrived.
5) Does/did any of my research, posts, or novel make it to your time? Have you ever heard of me?
I can't tell, but let's say good things are in store. I have never heard of you but I don't really know of a lot of famous, or really any people.
6) Who gave you 3 different Bulletin Boards to choose from?
"Them" (explained above).
By the way, what is your age?
I am 33 years old, my birthday is on June 14th 2033.

Samstwitch

2) Why are you here? Please be specific.
I was sent here for reasons I posted above. To answer questions, and to gather stuff from now to make my time better. As I said, I will not further explain.

5) Does/did any of my research, posts, or novel make it to your time? Have you ever heard of me?
I can't tell, but let's say good things are in store.

1) About #2, you say you're here to answer questions...and you said the government sent you. Why would the government in 2070 care about answering questions for people in 2012? (Most of our Government today doesn't care at all about the people, they just pretend to care. Our Government today has stripped us of our rights and screwed us over.)

2) How does the Government in 2070 know about Paranormalis Forum in 2012?

3) How can you 'make your time better' by gathering "stuff"...and what "stuff" will you be gathering? Saying "I will not further explain" is like dangling a carrot in front of a rabbit. ;)

4) About #5, what "good things are in store"? Times are bad now. (I'm talking about our corrupt Government that feeds us lies, which the Sheeple believe and follow blindly, Elections are rigged, general society in America is violent and out-of-control (caring only about Entertainment), food/gas prices are soaring, businesses/jobs have left America for foreign countries...and I know things are going to get much worse, before they get better.) Please give us some hints about what "good things are in store", so we have something good to look forward to.

5) Are you a Christian? Do you believe in the Bible Scriptures and Jesus as the Son of God?

6) Did Jesus return in any way, even just briefly? And/or did Christian believers get "caught up"...disappear? (My faith doesn't hinge on the answer, whatever it may be, but I would like to know.)

7) Please tell me what you know or can about "the Rapture". It's a mystery according to Scripture in the Bible, an event that is supposed to occur in the Last Days, the End Times, which we are living in now.

8) Can you tell us approximately when the next major events (i.e., something catastrophic, an economic collapse, nuclear war, mass loss of electrical power due to Solar Flares, invasion of America, anything unusual) will occur next on our Timeline?

9) Why has your Government chosen 2012 for you to return to? Is there some major event that you're here to observe?

10) We have had other people come on Paranormalis (or on other Websites) claiming to be real Time Travelers...Names are: Qronos1, Qronos16, and TimeTraveler2063. Have you heard of them? Do you know, are they real or fake Time Travelers?

By the way, what is your age?
I am 33 years old, my birthday is on June 14th 2033.

If you were born in 2033, and you came from 2070, that would make you 37 years old, but you say you are 33 years old...??

Samstwitch

When John Titor was here, someone asked him what would happen in 2012, and here is what he said...

JOHN TITOR: "I am aware of the Mayan Colander but in 2012, it was not something I was able to think about. When the time comes, I'm sure people will find the signs they are looking for that leads them to the end of time."

You said nothing happens in 2012.

11) Can you tell us what John meant when he said, "When the time comes, I'm sure people will find the signs they are looking for that leads them to the end of time"? Was John talking about a specific event that would cause loss of electrical power across the continents? Something that would actually cause all clocks and electrical units to cease working?