Hello from Montreal, Canada

Cyhi

Hello guys!
Just want to introduce myself a little bit! I am a French girl from Montreal Canada. Been interested in paranormal all my life but kinda pushed it away because I was scared of learning that I had a gift or something. Now I'm older and wiser so I'm learning more about it, and I love to read and watch video. I would also love to learn more and maybe talk about experiences I had very young and how to develop that side of me. Can't wait to get to know you guys and also learn more about paranormal since I'm kinda new to it!

Please don't look at my grammar too much this is not my first language!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey, welcome to the site fellow French Canadian!

Glad you found us and decided to join!

See you around.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Hello and welcome to Paranormalis Cyhi! :) Glad you joined, and hope you have fun here.

Kts.Plethora

Hello guys!
Just want to introduce myself a little bit! I am a French girl from Montreal Canada. Been interested in paranormal all my life but kinda pushed it away because I was scared of learning that I had a gift or something. Now I'm older and wiser so I'm learning more about it, and I love to read and watch video. I would also love to learn more and maybe talk about experiences I had very young and how to develop that side of me. Can't wait to get to know you guys and also learn more about paranormal since I'm kinda new to it!

Please don't look at my grammar too much this is not my first language!

Hey How are you!!! Glad to see you made it here!! I'm new to the forum also!! I don't think you should worry to much about your grammar.... this is my first language and I am HORRIBLE at grammar!!!! I don't even know what a semi colon gets used for... lol...

Cyhi

Hey How are you!!! Glad to see you made it here!! I'm new to the forum also!! I don't think you should worry to much about your grammar.... this is my first language and I am HORRIBLE at grammar!!!! I don't even know what a semi colon gets used for... lol...

Hi Kts.Plethora!

People are sooo friendly here! I love it already! And I am learning all sort of things it is so interesting! I was so afraid because I'm so used to people making fun of my mistakes and all. But it feels very different here! I get the feeling I might make up some meaningful online friendship here well I hope so for sure!