Hello from Paris :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Bonjour ! Nice to meet you guys, thank You for adding me ( sorry for my English lol ) so i came here to have discussions about time travel because i want to share with you all my knowledge about it and also because i will try to time travel with the space time modulator i will build soon. I have a brother and i wonder if we can travel both with this machine. Anyway, i keep seeing numbers like 344, 11:11 and i can communicate also through intuition with beings of light. I'm glad to be here with you guys and just let's talk about time travel yeeah! Ps : I have all reports of steven gibbs ;)

Welcome. Please tell us about this modulator. :)

Traveler7

Thanks guys, i saw it on the other threads i hope she can help me to build the STM because it's my only way to travel. All the others devices are complicated to make for me and i'm not talented like you ! :p

Traveler7

Of course it's possible because like we know this world is of infinite possibilities, paranormal IS the NORMAL the truth is just hidden from us. And why time travel became so popular? because it's a reality! It already happen in the past isn't it? Oh yeah one secret about it : your spiritual evolution will also determine where (good place or not ) you will be transported in time : Your vibe attracts you tribe ;)
No. It's just a lack of human understanding.
That is awesome!! Well a better focus my spritual evolution on being transported to a place/time where I was happy and hopefully be able to change the events that let to the current problem in the present. :)
Yes and no, i think i must explain you more deeply, we should never forget the spiritual aspect to time travel. in fact our subconscious mind lead us towards our problems like everyday's issues but we don't pay attention at all , in other words we should overcome the fears we have so that you have more chance to be transported where you want (physically) and not the place you are afraid of. Every doubt, every single part of negativity can have an impact where you will be transported. So the THING to know is that our toughts and emotions are the key to access other worlds we desire, We are our own masters and you are the pilot of the time machine aren't you? the world as we know it IS mental so everything is possible like travel without machine but this is another story... Anyway all this to also say that positive toughts are the key to make a positive trip in time. I hope it helped you and good luck for your project! all the best ! :D

Last edited: