Hello from Paris :)

Miscellaneous

Welcome to Paranormalis...enjoy your stay. Check this thread out. 11:11 phenomenon
I see either 11:11, 1:11, or 4:44 almost everyday. Let's just say I'm getting use to it. lol
Mine is either 88 or 86 I think. But I keep seeing that whenever I close my eyes at certain points. The numbers are white and squiggly. I think it's my guide.
No misc, you need to visit Specsavers :cool: :D
Only in Australia.

Traveler7

Hello from America :)
I thought it was interesting that you mentioned seeing numbers because I too have been experiencing the same. My numbers/letters are 018FDN

What the hell is going on? Lol everybody in this post is seeing numbers? , then it probably means that we are no alone in our time travel quest, we are guided by spirits ;)

TnWatchdog

You know this is weird...As I said I always see the same numbers. I went to sleep and woke up to take a leak, lol. I checked my phone for the time and it was 11:11. I just woke up again and checked the time...4:44 before it changed. This is true and very strange. I feel something and I know something is up.

TimeFlipper

You know this is weird...As I said I always see the same numbers. I went to sleep and woke up to take a leak, lol. I checked my phone for the time and it was 11:11. I just woke up again and checked the time...4:44 before it changed. This is true and very strange. I feel something and I know something is up.
You really need to change your dog food, have you been checked out for worms? :eek: ::LOL:: :LOL:

Traveler7

Me too, but the more You see it, the more You get use to it like You said, but for me it's not strange at all because it' s just a message like an email from spirits lol. I think that spirits want your attention, and ( i see now in the moment 12:21 )if You keep seeing these same numbers you really should go and watch their meaning on google, it's always a personnal message so don't worry it's not bad.

Traveler7

Can you ask those beings of light if physical time travel is possible or not?
Of course it's possible because like we know this world is of infinite possibilities, paranormal IS the NORMAL the truth is just hidden from us. And why time travel became so popular? because it's a reality! It already happen in the past isn't it? Oh yeah one secret about it : your spiritual evolution will also determine where (good place or not ) you will be transported in time : Your vibe attracts you tribe ;)

Miscellaneous

Of course it's possible because like we know this world is of infinite possibilities, paranormal IS the NORMAL the truth is just hidden from us. And why time travel became so popular? because it's a reality! It already happen in the past isn't it? Oh yeah one secret about it : your spiritual evolution will also determine where (good place or not ) you will be transported in time : Your vibe attracts you tribe ;)
No. It's just a lack of human understanding.

Angelhoney

No. It's just a lack of human understanding.
That is awesome!! Well a better focus my spritual evolution on being transported to a place/time where I was happy and hopefully be able to change the events that let to the current problem in the present. :)