Hello guys. I need help.

Jobh Fresball

I came here from 1842 . I born in 1825. My name is Jonh Fresball. I born in small town named Sandy Acres. So I'm make my personal time machine. Actually i working gunfighter. You know what is that. A guy who kill people for money. Easy work. My father was killed by dangerous gang. I killed one guy from this gang. My mother still alive in my time. But not in 2015. And it's was my mistake. I didn't have to play with time. It's really dangerous. And i miss my mom. Now i don't know what to do. My time machine in 1842. Now I do not have a time machine. I'm sit in library right now. I'm with guy who helped me. He recommended me this forum. And he say what i must ask you for help. Okay. I need a time machine. I just need back to my home in 1842. Who can help me?

JasperMoon

I came here from 1842 . I born in 1825. My name is Jonh Fresball. I born in small town named Sandy Acres. So I'm make my personal time machine. Actually i working gunfighter. You know what is that. A guy who kill people for money. Easy work. My father was killed by dangerous gang. I killed one guy from this gang. My mother still alive in my time. But not in 2015. And it's was my mistake. I didn't have to play with time. It's really dangerous. And i miss my mom. Now i don't know what to do. My time machine in 1842. Now I do not have a time machine. I'm sit in library right now. I'm with guy who helped me. He recommended me this forum. And he say what i must ask you for help. Okay. I need a time machine. I just need back to my home in 1842. Who can help me?

If you want to go back I suggest you see a lawyer by the name of Andrew Basiago who lives I believe in Washington the state. He says he's time traveled and he did it with the government's help. He could probably get you back to where you want to go if you can't rebuild your machine. Otherwise, I'd stay here, write your story and get a big movie contract! You never know.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Wow! They learned awesome computer skills back in 1842. I never would have guessed they'd be able to type on a computer!!!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi, welcome.

Can you let us know some details about your time machine? I have to assume that if you were able to build a functioning time machine in the mid 19th century, with the very limited technology available in that era, it would be possible to rebuild it using 2015 technology, right? Is it something that you think might be possible? Do you know how to rebuild it?

How complex was your time machine?

I understand it's the kind of time machine that doesn't travel with you.

The guy who helped you, your companion, did he travel through time with you? Is he from the same year?

Jobh Fresball

Hi, welcome.

Can you let us know some details about your time machine? I have to assume that if you were able to build a functioning time machine in the mid 19th century, with the very limited technology available in that era, it would be possible to rebuild it using 2015 technology, right? Is it something that you think might be possible? Do you know how to rebuild it?

The guy who helped you, your companion, did he travel through time with you? Is he from the same year?

I'm just work in the library. Nope i'm not travel with him. I just know this forum. And this cowboy guy enter in our library. And he started to ask me where he is and about this year's. And i'm helped him as i can. I'm register this guy on this forum and typing everything what he say me. He say he can rebuild his time machine and this would be easy now. Then he left.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hi, welcome.

I'm just work in the library. Nope i'm not travel with him. I just know this forum. And this cowboy guy enter in our library. And he started to ask me where he is and about this year's. And i'm helped him as i can. I'm register this guy on this forum and typing everything what he say me. He say he can rebuild his time machine and this would be easy now. Then he left.

You're not American. Why was Oregon chosen?