Hello humans (and maybe aliens) I look forward to making your acquaintanceship

SeekingTruth

So I know my name is pretty simple, same with profile picture (I may change them later if allowed to.) But this sort of mysterious creatures or whatever, all of it is interesting.

I'm also, someone who is sometimes slightly skeptical so I need physical proof before I believe anything of this sort. However investigating the topic is how one gains more knowledge and potentially proof overall.

I'm starting to study Deductive Reasoning, and Logic for a more PI career if that's the way I go. It is one of my main interests overall that much I can assure you.

As for other things, I suppose creepypastas have been interesting and nothing has phased me in that respect as well as life, despite having found various psychopaths, sociopaths, any human being is of interest to me. So if you are in need of a minor vent or assistance then let's chat! Of course, don't feel forced to. If you have trust issues like others I understand. Considering I am completely new to this place you don't know how much is true or what I intend on doing here.

Whatever it might be, maybe let's have a chat and speak about life's abnormalities or casual life stuff! I look forward to hearing more about you people as it is.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey there, welcome to the forum! We're glad you decided to join.

You should be able to change your profile picture, now that your account has been approved.

See you around!

SeekingTruth

Hey there, welcome to the forum! We're glad you decided to join.

You should be able to change your profile picture, now that your account has been approved.

See you around!
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing how it goes heh. As for profile picture, hmm.. I have a few in mind but still need to look through a few things. All in due time.