Hello I am Jaden... a time traveler

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Hello, my name is Jaden and I come from the year 2040. Now there are so many people who claim to be time travelers... so, in that case, since I know the future I honestly DONT want you to believe me. I'm also not using reverse psychology. Ask me anything you could possibly ever ask me but there are certain questions I will not answer but I will always give my honest opinion about a John Titor question. WARNING: I'm not staying here long I just wanted to revisit my childhood so I'm only staying here until 3/1/16. I know it sounds a while away but I do want to see how you guys celebrated a lot of the holidays I don't remember (like Valentines Day). So, ask me anything.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
How about telling us about TIME. What is TIME?
Time is nothing... Time is just something used by humans to tell the date, year, past, present, future. From a theoretical stance yes time is something but to me, time is something that humans use and it really doesn't exist. If you were asking about time travel here's how I travel through time. You have to go at the speed of light to go back into the past but how do you get back into the future? You need to travel at the NEGATIVE speed of light. I do not want to reveal how to do that though because if I do it would be a MAJOR breakthrough that isn't even suppose to happen yet. Sorry for taking so long to respond just getting used to these keyboards

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
How about telling us about TIME. What is TIME?
Now, personally I think time is distance, just like light year is distance, except time is measured using things like seconds, minutes, etc. That's why I think time doesn't exist. Because time is a concept. It might as well be an abstract noun because you can't see time it's a concept, an idea. Sure you can grab a ruler and measure out inches or centimeters but does it really exist? No, so if that doesn;t exist, neither does any distance, and time is DISTANCE. I hope that answers your question.

walt willis

OK let us assume that you are a real time traveler.
Can you share with us things that will not violate your mission objective?

Example: Did global warming damage the earth?

Was there a nuclear war?

What country are you from?

What company built your machine?

Do you know all others that are in the TT program?

How old are you and is there an age limit to TT?

By what device did you use to TT?

Zeirbah

What sort of technologies are there in 2040 and am I able to get there using my HDR (Hyper Dimensional Resonator)? I know I'll be 42 years old for most of 2040.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
OK let us assume that you are a real time traveler.
Can you share with us things that will not violate your mission objective?

Example: Did global warming damage the earth?

Was there a nuclear war?

What country are you from?

What company built your machine?

Do you know all others that are in the TT program?

How old are you and is there an age limit to TT?

By what device did you use to TT?
Ok, so, technically I could say that global warming did affect the earth but it really doesn't anymore. People got smart and realized it was harmful for the environment. It's normal temperature in 2040 now.
Isis. Soon.
I'm from the U.S.A
The Military
Not all, but a few.
Well, I guess there's really no age limit but I'm sure they wouldn't train 25 year olds, me, i'm 37 born in 2003.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Also, do they still sing and dance in your time?
Yes, we do still sing and dance but it's not really quite what you guys have today even though I have been found of some of your songs, most people play instruments and make their own music but there are still music artists.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
What sort of technologies are there in 2040 and am I able to get there using my HDR (Hyper Dimensional Resonator)? I know I'll be 42 years old for most of 2040.
I guess you could, I personally don't know what that is, but in 2040 I personally own a computer a TV which doesn't really broadcast too many shows, and some other things you would never hear of. In my time people are creative and like to do their own things, everybody bonded a lot more after WWIII