Hello. I am time traveller from 1970.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I noticed that a ton of people replied to a "I'm a time traveller from...." thread and I cannot for the life of me understand why. I am a new member as you can see and thought this would be a funny way to introduce myself to the group. Perhaps not....

We just about get hoaxers weekly!!!! Besides, if you were from the 70's, we were kind of hoping for something a bit more psychadelic!!!

;)
He said "groovey"... :D

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I noticed that a ton of people replied to a "I'm a time traveller from...." thread and I cannot for the life of me understand why. I am a new member as you can see and thought this would be a funny way to introduce myself to the group. Perhaps not....

We just about get hoaxers weekly!!!! Besides, if you were from the 70's, we were kind of hoping for something a bit more psychadelic!!!

;)
He said "groovey"... :D
groovy*

Sam Slagg

I know we have another resident abductee. Walt Willis. But I haven't seen him around lately. I would be interested in the reasons behind the alien implant technology.

Me too. I was taken back in 1979 for the purpose of implantation. I received an implant of some sort in my hypothalamus. It was explained to me that my brain had to reach a certain level of development but before puberty. What the purpose is was not explained to me. Interestingly enough, years later I has a standard CT scan which revealed an anomalous mass in my hypothalamus.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Removed a few rude posts. No name calling please, this is a welcome thread. An original one I'd dare say! :)

You are most welcome to Paranormalis. I hope you're going to stick around and share your experiences. :)

See you on the board, take care.

Rawknee

Ronnie, I disagree. If you are spending time on a forum such as this and are in any way unclear or confused by the reference "abductee" then I would suggest that you are in the wrong place. I have neither the time nor the inclination to entertain such a question. If you intend to offer something intellectual, please do so.

You don't have the time to answer my question, but you do have the time to entertain this notion that you are an alien abductee or whatever it is you mean by that, leading to most people thinking you should belong in a mental institution.

Sam Slagg

Ronnie, I disagree. If you are spending time on a forum such as this and are in any way unclear or confused by the reference "abductee" then I would suggest that you are in the wrong place. I have neither the time nor the inclination to entertain such a question. If you intend to offer something intellectual, please do so.

You don't have the time to answer my question, but you do have the time to entertain this notion that you are an alien abductee or whatever it is you mean by that, leading to most people thinking you should belong in a mental institution.

I'm unclear why you are posting. Friendly advice; it is delusional to assume that your opinion reflects that of "most people." just to be clear, I am not "leading" anyone to believe anything. Your beliefs are of no concern to me. I am stating clearly that I have been abducted by beings that are not human in their physical appearance. You seem to be the only one who does not comprehend that. Its your problem, not mine. I did not become a member of this forum to convince anyone of anything. If this thread is of no interest to you then by all means move along.

It was my intention to introduce myself to the group so if you are finished with your childish insults, I will proceed.

I am a former Analyst on the Apache Attack Helicopter and Apache Longbow defense programs. I was a civilian contractor employed by a company called, "Logistics, Management, Engineering, Inc." During this time I was also a member of the Fire Control Radar Proposal Evaluation Board at the Melvin Price Support Center across the river in Granite City, Illinois. I maintained an office there as well as at the Federal Center in St. Louis, the Army Aviation and Troop Command (ATCOM.) I was also the Facility Security Officer acting as liaison for the Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office. I conducted routine briefings on the safeguarding of classified material in hard copy as well as electronic which was an emerging technology back then. I worked directly for the Department of Defense and reported to the Program Executive Office, Aviation. I have been vetted by numerous government agencies including the Department of the Army, U.S. Coast Guard, Homeland Security, etc. I have completed IQ tests, personality tests, psychological tests and I can say with absolute certainty that I am not crazy or delusional.

It is also noteworthy to mention that several abductions were witnessed by a third party.

I am looking forward to talking with the group and I am happy to answer any questions that I can.

Thank you.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I know we have another resident abductee. Walt Willis. But I haven't seen him around lately. I would be interested in the reasons behind the alien implant technology.

Me too. I was taken back in 1979 for the purpose of implantation. I received an implant of some sort in my hypothalamus. It was explained to me that my brain had to reach a certain level of development but before puberty. What the purpose is was not explained to me. Interestingly enough, years later I has a standard CT scan which revealed an anomalous mass in my hypothalamus.

Apologies if these have already been asked. Is the implant still there? Has anyone in the medical field seen it? Have you heard of Starborn Support? Alien Abduction Support Group in Maine | Starborn Support
It's in Maine, but the person who runs it is an awesome lady and may be able to find a group near you if needed.

Last edited:

Sam Slagg

Yay...my first real
And once again, being an "abductee" as you claim, is not something obvious, and is something that should be explained.
I m

Apologies if these have already been asked. Is the implant still there? Has anyone in the medical field seen it? Have you heard of Starborn Support? Alien yAbduction Support Group in Maine | Starborn Support
It's in Maine, but the person who runs it is an awesome lady and may be able to find a group near you if needed.
YAY...my first real conversation!
In short; yes, yes, never heard of it.
The implant is there for life. I has an occasion to need a standard CT scan and physicians took note of it then. As it was explained to me then, there is nothing they can do about it. Thanks for the info, I'll check into it.