Hello. I am time traveller from 1970.

Sam Slagg

I mentioned this in another thread and thought I would repost here; I have an interesting sample of a strange metallic substance from my latest abduction. I sent it to a third party who then took it to a lab for testing. I will post the results as soon as they become available for those who are interested.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I mentioned this in another thread and thought I would repost here; I have an interesting sample of a strange metallic substance from my latest abduction. I sent it to a third party who then took it to a lab for testing. I will post the results as soon as they become available for those who are interested.

Sounds interesting. I need to find that post.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Do you think you could make a new post for it? Did you post it in a reply to someone else's? Just wondering because I can't find it.

Sam Slagg

Sounds interesting. I need to find that post.
Sure. I posted in the Phil Schneider thread. Phil Schneider and his photo of Val Valiant Thor I believe was the title.

Sam Slagg

Do you think you could make a new post for it? Did you post it in a reply to someone else's? Just wondering because I can't find it.
Yes, I was replying to another post. I also posted a pic of a craft shortly after an abduction.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Yes, I was replying to another post. I also posted a pic of a craft shortly after an abduction.

Hey, make a new post for it so we can all see it better. It deserves it's own spotlight. :) :)

Sam Slagg