Confirmed Hoax Hello I'm from the year 2046

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lussorio F

Hello,

I will keep my opening post succinct. So without I hope coming across like the latest nut-job to chime in, my name is Lussorio and I am from the year 2046. Yes you read right the year 2046.

Krish

2046 of Indian year...wow!

JasperMoon

Hello,

I will keep my opening post succinct. So without I hope coming across like the latest nut-job to chime in, my name is Lussorio and I am from the year 2046. Yes you read right the year 2046.

Hello, glad to meet you and glad you could make it to our website. Will you be sharing information with us or answering questions or just wanting to make a few friends while you are here?

Genius

King Ivan
Hello,

Welcome to paranormalis! Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?

Lussorio F

Welcome to paranormalis! Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?

I'm happy to answer questions Genius, but I have guidelines. I can't discuss specific individuals or talk about nature disasters or divulge information that would benefit profiteers. All my replies will guided by those guidelines and common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.