hello , im in to , time travel , teleportation, immortality

dexter1993

stuff about the unknown , aliens , old technology , alchemy .... that stuff is awsome :D but when i talk to my friends about this , they like have this dumb look on their faces and dont know what im talking about , so i just dont mention it any more , but here there is so much information to explore , its awsome

titorite

WEll... nothing lives forever but if you want to live alot longer, (biologically) Get a rife machine , And use HHO water and Ozonated water.

The Rife machine can kill all bacteria and viral parasites, Ozonated water will help do this too as well as provide a neutralizing agent to lactic acid their is a marathon runner he drinks only ozonated water. It prevents the cramps and burns from muscle exhaustion, and HHO water..... Hydrogenated water . You have to be careful with HHO water because if done wrong it can be toxic. Use a double bubbler. Problem solved. The loose hydrogen bonds are absorbed into the body with ease given the cells the fuel for better cellular reproduction. You wont live forever but youll ask yourself why am I living so long biologically. Dont do the download. Downloaded immortality is fake. We are supposed to die. It is part of the plan. We can live a really long time if we stretch every means available to us but that live forever bullshit is bullshit. Their is a reason humans are favored above angels.

dexter1993

WEll... nothing lives forever but if you want to live alot longer, (biologically) Get a rife machine , And use HHO water and Ozonated water.

The Rife machine can kill all bacteria and viral parasites, Ozonated water will help do this too as well as provide a neutralizing agent to lactic acid their is a marathon runner he drinks only ozonated water. It prevents the cramps and burns from muscle exhaustion, and HHO water..... Hydrogenated water . You have to be careful with HHO water because if done wrong it can be toxic. Use a double bubbler. Problem solved. The loose hydrogen bonds are absorbed into the body with ease given the cells the fuel for better cellular reproduction. You wont live forever but youll ask yourself why am I living so long biologically. Dont do the download. Downloaded immortality is fake. We are supposed to die. It is part of the plan. We can live a really long time if we stretch every means available to us but that live forever bullshit is bullshit. Their is a reason humans are favored above angels.

there is some methods i found about how to live longer , your blood is old and damaged if you are 40 years old and change your blood with a 20 years old guy you can increase yourr life span , its tested on rats and it work , next is eating healthy , no drinking , no smoking ,
Buy multy vitamins from drug store and last but not least , nasa has developed a anty ageing pill , i dont know how it works but i bet its not perfect anty age pill , one pill costs 1500 $ USD now but in 5 years it will cost less ,

dexter1993

You want immortality?

That can be a curse.
i have watched movies , read stories , manga , every immortal guy wants to die , for me i want to improve beyond a human , im thinking about if i could time travel , be immortal and study every martial arts in the world, that would be awsome , when there is a point i want to die , i will kill my self :D or maybe insted of killing my self , mediate for a eternaty ,

dexter1993

thanks