Hello, I'm just a girl from India

shelly99

Despite my better judgement, i'll bite.

I know what you're talking about, and it's normal really. Sh*t happens. I don't know about spells and such, but you must understand there are no quick fixes in life. Furthermore, one has to learn to deal with the consequences of his (or her, in your case)'s actions.

You don't wanna hear this (women and kids especially), but..

Actions have consequences.

I believe that I am indeed a testament to all who face what you face. I've faced adversity, and a bad record.. and past mistakes. My scores from HS would have you believe i'd be some burn out meth head who throws his life away. A look at my disciplinary record from school would have you believe that i'm a bad apple, that i'd end up in prison one day.

That was never the case, no one (except maybe God) knows the future. If my future (now my present) can be good, so too can yours.

Gotta be resilient, have to bounce back, keep rolling with the punches life throws at you. Face your problems head on, or the nightmare will never cease. The more you run from something, the more power you give it.

Starting over is possible, I've done it. It's not as easy as it sounds. Nor is it as romantic.

I'm an outlier, things turned up for me because of my (very unique I might add) personality. Most who start over end up in the freakin' gutter (literally, figuratively and metaphorically). Few people can do a complete reboot/restart and 'profit' (come out better than where they started)

It's actually harder on you to start over.. because you have to build yourself all the way back up to the point where you left off.. and then some.

Logically, just continuing on would put you in a better position in life. Not starting over. Requires less energy et cetera.

You believe running away from it all is your out, it's not. It just takes you deeper into the rabbit hole. Nothing is guaranteed in life. Escaping it all requires risk, and for many.. risk turns the tides and puts them in a better situation. For others, it ruins them.

It put me in a better situation, but only after constant struggle and fight. And I was lucky in life. Very lucky. My life shouldn't have turned out as well as it did. I'm the exception, not the rule. If 100 people like me did what I did and followed in my footsteps, copying my actions and ways... they wouldn't be nearly as well off (so to speak) as I am now.

They'd probably be dead or in jail, unemployed, on the verge of suicide and might actually go through with it.

Perhaps you're not as lucky as I am, perhaps your starting over will not end as well as it did for me.

Never make a leap if you aren't sure, if you want to take a run and jump across cliffs.. you better make DAMN sure you can make it. For if you are not 100% certain life will be good to you, then life will not be good to you. And you will not make it.

Don't know your situation, don't really care to tbh. But if you think about escaping, think twice. That is what I would've told myself prior to doing what I did once upon a time. Granted, I never looked back until now.

Life improved drastically for me when I left it all behind, but most end up in a long downward spiral which never ends for them.

Some might say the view is good from the top, but where IS the top? The grass is always greener on the other side.

You only get so many opportunities in life to start over, use them wisely.

There's my take, there's my unasked for advice. Take it or leave it, doesn't make a difference to me. Now i'm off to bed. Peace.
I really wish it could be so easy .But it seems I've realise it so late that I have dug my own grave.
Tn was it on 13th street?

True what you said, though India is a lot different then the USA.

It may not be that easy.
That's the problem Mayhem,India is way too different and ridiculous place for a woman to be born in here and I'm in a situation where I'm in deep trouble,i mean horrendous level of trouble and i get so irritated that with time I just haven't changed and continue to fall in trouble whereas there are my enemies,younger friends heck my own elder sister who's having everything for herself.I so badly remember how my in my childhood even though I was a unwise I got through my education,doing homework, playing and doing other crafty things and it was like a sweet dream and the moment I completed my 16 years it's like I was woken up with a sudden jerk though still I was able to ground myself down for a few years and get through my graduation somehow and even keep myself stable a few year after it.But I see how my luck hadn't helped me either and I can clearly see how it has been unfair to me compared to other women/successful female colleagues including my own sister.

And as result being a women in India I've been heavily humiliated and I myself feel ashamed of myself.I have been suicidal too but have backed out of forwardness and I seriously need some stability in my life.

SomethingCursed

Mayhem nothing of the sorts.Im troubled with my career and finances an my relationships in general .

Try not having a career, try not being in charge of your finances (men are logical, not emotional. Men won't have buyer's remorse or buy shoes on credit). Get yourself a husband, settle down, have kids and live happily ever after.

It's simple really.

SomethingCursed

@ shelly99 not fooling around with another's husband?

*whispering*

Pss

Hey

Pss!

Mayhem.

Did'jya hear what she said?

"I seriously need some stability in my life."

You and I both know what that means amigo:sneaky::sneaky:;););)....

She wants U.S. Citizenship, a visa and to get married. This could be your shot.

Good luck dude!

Srs!

Side Note: Such beautiful, such splendid. Women not being in control or charge of their life, being pressured by a highly Westernized Feministic country into doing that which is unnatural (getting a career, being strong and independent etc)... and she melts down on an internet forum.

Hey NSA/US GOV, take this as your hint. Feminism hasn't worked, isn't working and will never work! When you put natural-borne followers in charge of their life, their life will spiral out of control amigos.

Checkmate Feminists. 0 Feminists 1 Everyone else

shelly99

*whispering*

Pss

Hey

Pss!

Mayhem.

Did'jya hear what she said?

"I seriously need some stability in my life."

You and I both know what that means amigo:sneaky::sneaky:;););)....

She wants U.S. Citizenship, a visa and to get married. This could be your shot.

Good luck dude!

Srs!

Side Note: Such beautiful, such splendid. Women not being in control or charge of their life, being pressured by a highly Westernized Feministic country into doing that which is unnatural (getting a career, being strong and independent etc)... and she melts down on an internet forum.

Hey NSA/US GOV, take this as your hint. Feminism hasn't worked, isn't working and will never work! When you put natural-borne followers in charge of their life, their life will spiral out of control amigos.

Checkmate Feminists. 0 Feminists 1 Everyone else
Something cursed I'm afraid that's something which a seriously not true as you don't know how my sister is and no I'm not looking to get married.I mean stability of of job ,career and relationship or atleast have bunch of friends

SomethingCursed

SomethingCursed she's from india living in india....give the anti-feminist stuff a break.
That's for american and western nation women.

tumblr_static_white_knight.jpg
No one is taking orders from you, you're not exactly the most competent person here. My case has been made, your input has been made null and invalid. Shh. Goodbye.

SomethingCursed

Something cursed I'm afraid that's something which a seriously not true as you don't know how my sister is and no I'm not looking to get married.I mean stability of of job ,career and relationship or atleast have bunch of friends

I know women who had to pick between a career or family. They all picked a job, every single time.. and now everyone we know is watching these women and their lives.. spiral out of control.

They're rapidly aging, unhealthy eating and drinking, partied their youth away and now have little to nothing to offer, very lonely, on dating websites, depressing job (their careers at the time seemed promising, they put all their faith in FACTORIES.. which all went to China, and India. Your country.) etc.

The women who chose right (well, save for like 2 or 3 out of the 10) and married.. have a decent life now, thanks to marriage.

Career, job etc. Look, you don't wanna hear this (and neither do I, the truth hurts. it stings man) but.. a career won't make you stable. Marriage does. Not just saying that because of my political beliefs, but think about this for a second..

You can be fired at any time, your boss's/manager's etc. they can all lose their job at any time, what if customers stop coming in the door? Money dries up. People get laid off (sent home etc.) due to not a lot of funds.. your job is cut.

A career does not bring stability, a marriage does. If you are married, who can take that away? Sure, you or the other person can decide to have a divorce. But at least you have more direct control over the fate of that which is above you (marriage in this case, career in the other). 1 or 2 people have the power to make it last or fail.

In business, you have many customers who have this power, many executives, many managers, many employees. All work is naturally unstable. It is liable to fall apart at any time.

Marriages last, there have been marriages that have lasted literally a lifetime. How many businesses have lasted forever? What is the longest lasting company? 1,000 years? 500? All businesses eventually fall away and fade.. but marriages (and families, family bloodlines can go on for 2,000 years and even longer, 5,000, 100,000, 1,000,000. Genghis Khan, Charlemagne.. their bloodline still lives on. If they would have opted for having a large kingdom, it wouldn't have lasted this long) have historically been able to last people their entire lives... and beyond if you believe in the paranormal.

True stability. Plus, they have a companion. Which is always nice and having the extra wealth (comes with a home, land, etc.) (married people tend to be richer, even if 1 stays home and doesn't work.) never hurts.

In closing, I wasn't (seriously anyway) suggesting you marry someone here or something. I'm just responding to *bobs head* someone in distress (much to my dismay, my chagrin).

If you want your way out, go marry, be a home-maker, shun a career and place your faith in your husband, in your children and in your family.

I'm the villain for suggesting this, modernity knows nothing. Tradition has a track record. The Western lifestyle of empowerment and independence only leads to certain slavery eventually.

If, like all the women me and my family know(s), you opt for a career and professional life.. barren of kids and so on. You will ultimately be unhappy and never satisfied.

Feminism doesn't work, never has. India is getting more Westernized by the day. Don't fall for it. You've been warned.

You may do as you wish however, take what I say into account before making hasty decisions.

MARRIAGE > career

Regards!

Mayhem

Zenith
Hahahs and you are.

Dont start bullying mate.

Seen the likes of you before.

A know it all.