Hello, I'm just a girl from India

shelly99

Everypne including moderator this is a scam artist OK I know I come across this before in my previous psychic employment, people like this really p me off. just letting all members here know
I thought people scam for money.And I'm now wondering as to how I'm getting money off you people here by a post

Dreamwarrior

yea most scammers only know few sentences when it suits them, no speak much English but memorized the word dhss . so go on then I ask you two questions , 1). what help is it you seek ? 2). are you prepared to accept help from someone on this site and receive that help by staying on this site and not asking anyone to contact you at an alternative address ?

shelly99

Of course dreamwarrior.My problem is that I'm now 27 and I was looking if someone can help me with a spell to go back in time with a bit of luck or maybe a powerful spell to fulfill my wish of starting with good luck from a particular date from my lifetime.
And since this something that I badly and desperately need ,which is why I mentioned that I hail from India .So you can have an understanding of how badly I need this help

Dreamwarrior

Of course dreamwarrior.My problem is that I'm now 27 and I was looking if someone can help me with a spell to go back in time with a bit of luck or maybe a powerful spell to fulfill my wish of starting with good luck from a particular date from my lifetime.
And since this something that I badly and desperately need ,which is why I mentioned that I hail from India .So you can have an understanding of how badly I need this help
well I hope someone here on this site can help you all the best.

Dreamwarrior

if you get the help you need here and it doesn't work then you could try regression / hypnotism and go back to where everything happened and went wrong for you and work through your issues by being a fighter and an ongoing survivor .good luck .

Hazzie Hippie

Hello there :)

I Wished there was an way that I could help you . But since I can’t help you sadly :(

My hope is that you can’t somehow over come your troubles.whatever that might be :) .The universe has an way of bringing surprises no matter how stormy things can get at times.

Last edited: