Hello. My name is John.

John the Devil

Hello, my name is John. I am interested in the occult and cults (clearly two different subjects that have some measurable crossover at times), ancient history along with the mysteries from cultures that clearly had great technical knowledge and left evidence of their knowledge in stone structures all over the world, alien visitations and alternate worldlines, the afterlife & established religions vs made-up theologies, time travel claims and discussions and so much more. John Titor is one of my favorite old-forum topics to watch, especially when people battle endlessly over the minutiae of every topic that "he" posted about.

Recently I was contacted by an alleged time traveller who is trying to stir as much attention as possible to time travel by contacting many others as well. This attempt at contact has reawoken my interest in participating in online forums to see what "She" is trying to accomplish. Most of the previous forums I participated in appear to have disappeared however this group appears to have many of the old players still about, making some of the same noise, although they appear to have learned from previous mistakes and misplaced trusts which I did warn some of them about.

I live in the United States, currently, and I am from this timeline/worldline.

We are going to have such a good time together.

Attachments

• 1588103599224.png
    1588103599224.png
    2 KB · Views: 6

John the Devil

Hi All! Thanks for the welcome. Starlight: The Person who contacted me was Zeshua Alpha who you are all probably familiar with. She recently starting contacting several people she was in contact with in the past and is stirring up attention around activities she had in several other forums about 11-15 years ago. I have healthy skepticism about what she has had to say in the past, but find her story interesting enough to continue to pay attention.

I did not continue the correspondence with her this time as I do not fully trust her intent. If you don't know the history she really played on the emotions of some people on a personal level for years and so there are others you can find who probably have a lot to say about her. If she were legit as a TT then I would think it was just innocence and not understanding due to time distant cultural differences but she is only from a time period about 6-7 years from now and would be a young adult today, so I don't believe she would have been that culturally distant to not understand the effect she had because of the way she treated people. I think she was well aware and manipulating.

I wouldn't quite put her on the level of mythology of John Titor but she is pretty well known among some of us "boomers". Not saying that makes her story or mine any more believable or "real" than any other you heard, just that there have been way more people than myself who had interactions with her, and you could probably find many of them on this site pretty quickly.

Her message was from her legit email address from previous interactions and she definitely knew details from the previous conversations. If you email her she tends to respond in March, although she may respond sooner.

TimeFlipper

Hi All! Thanks for the welcome. Starlight: The Person who contacted me was Zeshua Alpha who you are all probably familiar with. She recently starting contacting several people she was in contact with in the past and is stirring up attention around activities she had in several other forums about 11-15 years ago. I have healthy skepticism about what she has had to say in the past, but find her story interesting enough to continue to pay attention.

I did not continue the correspondence with her this time as I do not fully trust her intent. If you don't know the history she really played on the emotions of some people on a personal level for years and so there are others you can find who probably have a lot to say about her. If she were legit as a TT then I would think it was just innocence and not understanding due to time distant cultural differences but she is only from a time period about 6-7 years from now and would be a young adult today, so I don't believe she would have been that culturally distant to not understand the effect she had because of the way she treated people. I think she was well aware and manipulating.

I wouldn't quite put her on the level of mythology of John Titor but she is pretty well known among some of us "boomers". Not saying that makes her story or mine any more believable or "real" than any other you heard, just that there have been way more people than myself who had interactions with her, and you could probably find many of them on this site pretty quickly.

Her message was from her legit email address from previous interactions and she definitely knew details from the previous conversations. If you email her she tends to respond in March, although she may respond sooner.

You said she tends to respond to people in the month of March, blimey that's almost 10 months away! :D..

John the Devil

You said she tends to respond to people in the month of March, blimey that's almost 10 months away! :D..
I know! LOL! Her MO is that she is emailing from the "future" and for her just days past even if years past for us. I think, if I remember right, this was explained back in 2005-6-7 each march by her that it had to do with the best timing to send a message corresponded with our March from her time like there is a best window for messaging from the future. You'll have to forgive my lapse in memory, its not intentional or meant to be mysterious, It's just difficult to recall all the conversations from that era and many of my favorite sites from then have dried up and gone offline. It's a lot easier to remember specifics and context when you can refer to the notes. Zeshua is a member here as well and posted I think in 2004 as well? I may have that wrong but you can search and confirm here on this forums search bar.

Either way I expect her to return next March (maybe the last week of February) true to form and will say I predicted Trump's re-election but you didn't listen, or She'll point out how she predicted Joe Bidens first election if that's how it goes. If a Million people die of Corona she will say she came to spread awareness but something in her technology blocked it. Either way she is clearly old enough to know the outcomes and tell us but will be "Unable" to directly state it because her system will delete the information to prevent a time paradox.