Hello....New to the Forum

karizma

Good Morning Everyone,

I had a few minutes away from work this morning and I wanted to post a "Hello" message to everyone and introduce myself to the forum.

I am happily married to a computer enthusiast who suggested that I would really enjoy being a member of this site. I am currently waiting on the birth of our second daughter so I may be hit or miss to the board for a while, but I hope to become an active member very shortly.

My current goal is to establish myself an avatar that best suits my personality. Hopefully I will have one by this afternoon. We shall see.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and getting involved in some interesting conversations.

Karizma

Anoah

Welcome Karizma. It is so good to have you here! :)

karizma

Hello Everyone,

I overlooked the obvious "Introductions" thread that was already started and posted my Get to Know Me introduction under the Miscellaneous/Off Topic thread instead. To save you from backing out of this thread and looking for my original one I will go ahead and recap my intro.

I am brand new to the board on the recomendation of my computer enthusiast husband. He suggested that I would greatly enjoy this site. I am currently waiting on the birth of our second daughter and so I may be hit or miss for a while, but I hope to be a steady memeber of the forum. My first order of business is to find an avatar that best suits my personality. This should be interesting. Here lately I seem to be an eclectic mix of psycho hormones and temper tantrums. My goal is to have an avatar by this afternoon so my posts don't feel so naked.

I look forward to meeting everyone and getting involved in some interesting conversations.

Karizma

John

Oh, BTW Karizma is my wife. :) The baby she speaks of is the first we as a couple are anxiously waiting for, only 3 more days. I have a 6 year old from a previous marriage. Oh, Welcome aboard Karizma, but don't think that just because we are married entitles you to get some slack. :p Oh, yeah, now I am going to get it.

I haven't had much of a presence today because I have been sick with the flu. Hopefully when I get to feeling better I will be able to be a bit more active posting. Just got some antibiotics. :D

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Well met Karizma.

Satan's better half, there's a thought to panic a good Catholic boy. :lol:

sosuemetoo

Welcome Karizma and best wishes on the future birth of your daughter. Many on the board have been thinking about you and Satan :)

As a side note, thank you for your patience while we monopolized Satan's time. You deserve a crown of gold for that.

I look forward to getting to know you and if you need anything, just send me a PM.

>:D<

Resident Mom