Hello.. newbie here

Zeirbah

You have had a lot of experiences, how lucky! I really really want to see something like a flying saucer too, or experience a small time slip, but nothing of the kind has happened to me yet...
I have heard a lot about the HDR but I'm not very familiar with it, could you tell me how it works?
Well, the Hyperdimensional Resonator is suppose to be a radionic time / dimensional travel machine. For dimensional travel, I've tried it with world like anime and video game worlds like Mario, but have yet for something to happen. My theory is that while these worlds may not exist within this universe, they exist in another one or dimension. The machine was originally created by a man named Steven L. Gibbs in 1985, but me and my Papa constructed our own. We started construction of our Hyperdimensional Resonator on July 22, 2014 and finished August 1, 2014.

There are two bolts missing on the lid, but that will be fixed soon. The green light about the red switch is the power light, something that's not on Steven Gibbs version. There also use to be a generator in there since we were afraid to run the machine at 120 volts, so it originally was powered only at 24 volts of electricity. That's why there appears to be two bolts on the side. However, the right one is holding a quartz crystal inside.

View attachment 4869
View attachment 4870

Usually how I use it is first, I plug in the machine, along with the electromagnet and time coil. Next, I place a quartz crystal in the witness well. From what I heard, the quartz crystal has to be charged by sunlight, like a battery. Then I place the time coil on my head and think of a time period or dimension to go to.

View attachment 4872

The time coil to my HDR that was customly made has to be resoldered, but I'm unable to do that due to not having the right tools available where I'm at. I've tested the time coil in its current state, and it's still safe. However, I don't think I'm getting too many results because of this. I'm considering to either repair some components or buy an HDR from Steven Gibbs when I have the money. I could build a new one, but it would be a decent amount of money and I don't have the right tools to drill the holes and solder electric components, which is what my Papa had in Virginia. I'm not in Virginia, unfortunately.

View attachment 4871
It's really amazing that you and your father built that together, you must both be really smart. Have you used it and if you have what kind of things do you experience whilst using it?
Mistake, it was actually my Grandpa which I call my Papa. My Dad doesn't believe in time travel, and makes fun of me for that machine. My first experience was on August 1, 2014 around 4:30 PM and I programmed the machine to go back to January 1, 2008 in Germany (where I lived at the time) astrally and rested on the bed in the guest bedroom. I suddenly had a headache, but it quickly went away. As I rested, I started to feel the bed vibrate and I was completely still! Then, I had a vision of an orange 3 in front of a black and gray background, and I heard noises and the voice of a kid. Eventually, I got up to test the machine again to go somewhere else, but nothing happened that time.

Ayano

Well, the Hyperdimensional Resonator is suppose to be a radionic time / dimensional travel machine. For dimensional travel, I've tried it with world like anime and video game worlds like Mario, but have yet for something to happen. My theory is that while these worlds may not exist within this universe, they exist in another one or dimension. The machine was originally created by a man named Steven L. Gibbs in 1985, but me and my Papa constructed our own. We started construction of our Hyperdimensional Resonator on July 22, 2014 and finished August 1, 2014.

There are two bolts missing on the lid, but that will be fixed soon. The green light about the red switch is the power light, something that's not on Steven Gibbs version. There also use to be a generator in there since we were afraid to run the machine at 120 volts, so it originally was powered only at 24 volts of electricity. That's why there appears to be two bolts on the side. However, the right one is holding a quartz crystal inside.

View attachment 4869
View attachment 4870

Usually how I use it is first, I plug in the machine, along with the electromagnet and time coil. Next, I place a quartz crystal in the witness well. From what I heard, the quartz crystal has to be charged by sunlight, like a battery. Then I place the time coil on my head and think of a time period or dimension to go to.

View attachment 4872

The time coil to my HDR that was customly made has to be resoldered, but I'm unable to do that due to not having the right tools available where I'm at. I've tested the time coil in its current state, and it's still safe. However, I don't think I'm getting too many results because of this. I'm considering to either repair some components or buy an HDR from Steven Gibbs when I have the money. I could build a new one, but it would be a decent amount of money and I don't have the right tools to drill the holes and solder electric components, which is what my Papa had in Virginia. I'm not in Virginia, unfortunately.

View attachment 4871
It's really amazing that you and your father built that together, you must both be really smart. Have you used it and if you have what kind of things do you experience whilst using it?
Mistake, it was actually my Grandpa which I call my Papa. My Dad doesn't believe in time travel, and makes fun of me for that machine. My first experience was on August 1, 2014 around 4:30 PM and I programmed the machine to go back to January 1, 2008 in Germany (where I lived at the time) astrally and rested on the bed in the guest bedroom. I suddenly had a headache, but it quickly went away. As I rested, I started to feel the bed vibrate and I was completely still! Then, I had a vision of an orange 3 in front of a black and gray background, and I heard noises and the voice of a kid. Eventually, I got up to test the machine again to go somewhere else, but nothing happened that time.
Oh, sorry, I assumed you meant father since that's what Papa usually means. It's a shame that your father doesn't share your Grandads views... Also that's really interesting, before I came here I never realised time travel was possible right now