Hello Once Again

Dalet

This door is now closed.
Hello, all.

I am now Dalet. Before that, in another venue, I was Zero. Before that, at this site, I called myself Taykair. Before that, I went by the screen-name Traveller. Just wanted to let you know up front who I am, so that there's no sock-puppetry going on. Taykair will not be coming back, and I will not be writing glowing posts to his threads in order to generate interest in them.

Although I am back, I want to make it clear that Taykair is not. Do not expect me to defend anything that he wrote, or to respond to that name.

Dalet (pronounced DAH-let) is the fourth letter of the Hebrew alef-bet. My avatar is that letter. One of the reasons I have chosen it as my new name is because this is my fourth internet incarnation. There are other reasons as well, but there's no need to get into that just now.

Each of my three predecessors had a specific mission. (Don't get nervous about the word "mission". There were no governments or other nefarious entities involved, nor have I ever been a missionary.) It was Traveller's mission to build something, Taykair's to destroy what Traveller had built, Zero's to become nothing, and mine is...

...to be determined.

I want to thank Num7 for allowing me to make this change.

The door is now open.

Dalet

This door is now closed.
Oh, that's okay. No problem. Just do whatev…

OH GEEZ! SOMEBODY OPEN A WINDOW!

titorite

Im not currently ignoring any members. No need to look for a fight where no conflict exists. Whoops read that out of context my bad.

Dalet

This door is now closed.
Just a note to say that I've changed my avatar to the more modern form of the letter dalet. Some folks were saying that the older one looked like the number seven (although, to be honest, the modern form isn't much of an improvement).

Oh, well... it will do until I can find something better.

Last edited: