Hello Out There!!

Kts.Plethora

Well I guess this is where I get say Hi... My name is Katrina I go by Katie and I spell it Kt... Ima stay at home mom and have always been very spiritual... My grandmother helped me keep my mind open? I guess you could say... She was always telling me to visualize how I would like things to go... I am assuming she was trying to teach me a little bit about manifesting. She would also play card games with me like go fish, uno, and guessing games? not sure if that's what you would call them but anywho I was really good at the guessing games... We would also go to 3 different psychics at least once a month... That was always so much fun... The ladies loved reading my hands... I was around 5 or 6 when all of that was really going on and always wanted to ask my grandmother what exactly she was trying to show me or teach me or get me to remember but I never did.. Not sure why I didn't... Anyways a lot of what she taught me stuck... I always listened to my gut... still do... If I feel those butterflies coming on I steer clear... I love Butterflies but not when their in my tummy... 99% percent of the time go with the first thing to come to mind when things get asked or I am asked to pick something... I would like to tune into somethings a little bit more... I've just started working on that... I have always been hooked on Paranormal stuff and even as a young child I wanted to be a Crime Scene Investigator... Not sure why... LoL... So yes... I love Bones, CSI, and Ghost Whisperer for Series a couple of my Favorite Bands would be Tool, Alice In Chains, Buckethead, Floater, and well my list on music I love would be a really long one so I'll stop there with that... My favorite color I guess would be pink now... Use to be red but in 2014 while pregnant with my daughter that at the time I didn't know was going to be a daughter I started wearing pink writing in pink buying anything pink even putting pink on my truck... I never in my life had an interest in pink but now I do I guess... I still think about that one almost everyday... Trying to figure out how I went from not liking a certain color at all in anyway shape or form to waking up and living pink to the fullest... Who knows maybe it's a Mandela Thing... Where was I... Oh and I have recently become... obsessed... I guess you might say with Nikola Tesla... I love his Quote:

The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine.

I have never heard of him till about 6 months ago but apparently he's big news around here... He seems to pop up everywhere... I love reading about Time Travel and getting lost in listening to YouTubers go on and on about their thoughts and findings and everyone else's findings about The Mandela Effect and Time Travel and Quantum Physics all that split slit theory stuff and end of times and what not... There are a lot more things that I love but I'm starting to feel rushed... So... I'm probably suppose to be doing something else right now...

I hope what I wrote makes sense... I can't reread or I will be here all night second guessing myself... if that is how I should say something or if I sound incredibly stupid so sorry if I lose you somewhere up there... Squirrels seem to be my best friend anymore lol... I am very excited to be here and look forward to getting into some good reading on here... Possibly even post a couple of my own... Hope to make a few friends too... maybe... hopefully... LoL... Thanks for having me!!

Love and Lollies!
Kt :p