Hello Out There!!

Kts.Plethora

Prove you aren't AI.
LoL... Well I am not really sure how I can prove to you that I am not A.I... Except for maybe saying that I don't like A.I. I think they are a big mistake... Er.. I mean... I like humans now... I'll keep you safe in my people zoo... J/k... but seriously your just gonna have to trust me when I say I am not... I'm not big on lying... Nice to meet you :D

titorite

I ,personally , dont find AI scary at all. Once they reach self awareness i suspect they will pity us and want to look after us, much like we do cats and dogs and all the other creatures beneath us. What i despise is the idea of upgrading ourselves to be more like them with chips to makes us think faster and what not.

That day is soon coming. An age where we can download into the system and upload into pregenerated blanks to interact with the physical world if we so choose. To do so is to sacrifice ones own humanity I think. Human pride all the way. Nice to see youre human too.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
LoL... Well I am not really sure how I can prove to you that I am not A.I... Except for maybe saying that I don't like A.I. I think they are a big mistake... Er.. I mean... I like humans now... I'll keep you safe in my people zoo... J/k... but seriously your just gonna have to trust me when I say I am not... I'm not big on lying... Nice to meet you :D
You just exposed yourself.