Hello To Everyone

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I just needed to add a little bit more about myself. I am currently 50 years old but look younger believe it or not, I am a friendly ghost ( I had to say that :oops: lol ). Back in the lat 1970's I was tested for being a so-called "GIFTED CHILD " However I don't remember much about it. I just remember the "SUIT-GUYS" Is what we called them. They were told they weren't being friendly and looked like they were scary, I remember this because there were 6 of them I think maybe 5. Well they were brought into a room smiling and not wearing their suit blazers and loosened their ties and became very friendly and jokingly , but the may have just sent a new group of handlers, I can't recall. I do not remember too much just testing and they had a fun comfortable chair that had folded up in 2 places that made it adjustable to be flat, sort of like a dentist chair.
Then I more or less skipped the 3rd grade and went to 4th grade. I do not recall nothing about 3rd grade. The SUIT-GUYS just seem to go away and neither my mother nor me remembers what became of them or remember much.
I think it was Physiological testing was going on.
I remember in 4th grade I developed ear problems, I use to hear radio static in my ears. From time to time it comes back. :). I wanted to add that because something triggered recall about it and what I told you is all that I can recall. OK just wanted to add that. thanks

Thanks for sharing your story. What do your parents say about these experiences?