Hello

rostin jarmor

Hello

Hello. I have seen your internet forum now after completing your internet search query. I am very apprehensive to explain all the details of my movement into your time period or why I have chosen to visit your year of 2005. Using your calendar method my date of birth is September.29.2138. I am of the age of 26 and have been visiting your year for approximately 5 of your months just prior to your current year change. My name as presented to me by my mother is Rostin Kors Ben Jarmor. I am the youngest of three sisters born from the same woman. Karna, Leena, and Tess are my sisters' first names. Tess is 4 years older and has made the movement with me in our search for an archaeological site near the metropolitan of Toronto. Movement to your time period is extremely exigent upon both of us with terrific challenges and preparation requirements. Tess and I are aware that time movement is not common in your current year. This condition does change if that serves to offer you hope. Using your month and day calendar, our date of movement is December.14.2164. This converts to December.14.2004. Your internet is a communication technology which is no longer present in our time cycle. Myself and my three sisters were all born at the Legault Birthing Center located at the crater Bulliadus on the Lunar, the moon. Leena lives with her family on the continent of Australia here on Earth. Karna lives with her family members at the Kepler Development Project on the planetoid Titan. Besides Lunar, Titan is only foreign planetoid that humans have begun migration upon. My mother still remains on the Lunar and is receiving elderly care. Myself and Tess will be in your year period until approximately your month of August.

DWOMT

Re: Hello

*yawn* I think I'm starting to feel burnt out on all these supposed TTers :huh:

Blair

I own property on the moon on "The Eastern Sea"

rostin jarmor

Hello again. I observe that this questionnaire is requested to be completed by people like us. I do hope my answers will provide you with more clarity.

Location Then:

1) People you knew, alias ok

I hold the assumption that this question is directing reference to the time period that I moved from? The individuals who are my friends, family, and colleagues 154 years ahead of your time period will be not be of anybody's awareness here. Therefore I do not see why this information will be useful to you.

2) Occupation you had

I am an Archaeologist with my focus of research on the music of prior Earth cultures. Tess is an Anthropologist.

3) Recreation you enjoyed

In my time cycle I enjoy music, outdoor recreation, and I restore old musical instruments. My sister Tess enjoys reading literature, and she is a volunteer for the African Water Coalition.

Who you are:

1) What you wished to be called on this board

Rostin.

2) What languages you speak

Post Julian English.

3) What education/training you have

I acquired 19 years of education from the Sydney Instruction Center, then 4 more years of education at the Misr Instruction Center in the metropolitan of Cairo.

The Trip:

1) Month, day, year left

By your dating method: December.14.3164

2) Method of time travel

Myself and Tess both did this time movement at the Temple of Abydos Energetic Lab which is an ancient transportation complex that your current scientists have yet to discover but has now been completely restored in our time period.

2b) Capabilities and limitations of travel if known

Only biological life species can carry out any time movements from this method. Equipment, clothing, and needed apparatuses required to live in your current time period are acquired after the time movement and are provided through what we refer to as the Templar Network Service. Currency, accomodations, and equipment are provided through this service and this assistance has been in place since your prior century started for these particular purposes. In your current time cycle the Templars are what you often associate as being the Freemasons. However this group of Templars, who provide us with this service, have maintained in secrecy numerous receiving locations around the Earth for future time movers. They have provided myself and Tess with Canadian currency suitable for your year of 2005, with sleeping, bathing, and food preparation rooms. In your current time cycle, these services are present and often receive 50 or more time movers per each year. Individuals from 'the future' cannot simply arrive here and gain the resources needed to survive such as employment, shelter, protection, currencies, and so forth without such a service. Our birth and indentification documentation from 2164 cannot be brought or used in your time cycle and it is extremely difficult to acquire local present documentation from your current culture.

2c) Why you time traveled if intentional

Myself and Tess are studying the archaeological location of the Kingston Sound Chamber, a preservation vault of your current recorded music that has yet to be built in your current year of 2005. This vault completed its construction in the year of 2017. Our time movement is predominately a 'vacation'. Myself and my sister are only tourists.

3) Month, day, year of arrival if known

By your dating method: December14.2004

This Forum:
1) How you found this forum

I accomplished an internet search query.

2) Why you are posting on this forum

Something to do, as one might say. We are on vacation. Although Tess has no interest in observing your culture's interest in time travel, I myself have great interest.

3) Any goals you hope to achieve

My goals here are to enjoy visiting the pre-construction location of the Kingston Sound Chamber, to amaze myself in your culture, and to help heal my sister from a tragic experience she was involved in a few months before our time movement to your time period. I am very frightened somewhat in interacting with people here resulting from a fear of language and mannerism miscommunication. The English language has been preserved and does continue in your future, but the forms of expression seem to be somewhat in variation. Expression often known as 'slang' are not common in our time period. The family lineage I hold tries to maintain a specific communication process which contains clarity and preciseness. This can be compared in your culture as 'street talk' versus 'royalty'.

Location now:
1) Geographic region you live in

Metropolitan Toronto.

1b) Type of building you are staying in

Private house by a Templar member.

2) Who you live with, alias ok

Tess, George (Templar), Katherine (wife), and Fluffy (feline).

3) How you live, (Job/Money/Guardians/Begging/Foraging)

My response to this question is presented above.

4) Media technology available to you

There are a few televisions here. Video recording and playback devices. A few telephones. This computer.

rostin jarmor

Hello. May I ask what your name is? I am observing that people do not normally use their birth names in the internet system. In our time period, all the primary continents and all the primary metropolitan cities are still in preservation and in residential use. Only some islands have either submerged or new islands have surfaced throughout the Earth. My mother had visited the Metropolitan Dallas on many of her work trips when I was a child, and returned with her gifts for myself and my sisters. The province of Texas is no longer a formal name. All of the separated regions of most countries only retain "borders of convenience" or "titles of convenience". These are historical names only but retain no separate legal duristrictions. I retain very little knowledge or information about Texas in my awareness because I lived most of my life outside of the Americas. In two days, myself and Tess will visit the Toronto Public Library and I am most curious now to find a current period atlas and learn some information about Texas.

I have a few questions for you if you do not mind answering. I am most curious. Were you born in this province of Texas or did you relocate there at a later date from birth? What is your field of work there? How many members of your immediate family do you have? What do you do in your recreation time?

I am confused about something, perhaps you can help. On the roadways I see painted disconnected lines that I know are present to guide motor vehicle drivers in the same corridor. However, sometimes those lines become solid, not disconnected. What is the purpose for this?

Also, when I was looking at the television set, I saw a telephone number someone can call to order a merchandise product. How long do these products take to be transported to any location and is there a guarantee that it will arrive? You might say that I am curious about the reliability of product delivery methods.

George, who is my contact here, had taken a photograph of myself and Tess in his warm enclosed solarium garden. This photograph was taken during our first 7 day week after our time movement. I enjoy spending time in there because I find the outside air to be 'chilly' for too much exposure. George grows fruit in there even when there is snow outside. Myself and Tess are 'hynotized' while we observe the programming on the television set. It is very humorous. Tess also has piercings in her ears as many women here in your time period do also. However I have reminded her not to get attached to current time body jewlery because we cannot bring these items back with us. I would like to display this photograph of us for people to see however I have no knowledge or experience on how to bring this photo into the internet. May someone please help me?

rostin jarmor

Hello Blair. How is it possible that you own land property on the moon? Migration of humans to the Earth's moon has not occured yet in your time period of 2005. Or are you only stating something humorous?

Enigmawriter

Well. the striped lines varies. There are two colors. The yellow color indicates that it is a two way for cars to travel. Only two lanes in which one car goes one way while the other heads the opposite direction. The white color indicates more than one lane is available in which more than one car can travel in the same direction. It is soley for them. Now the striped lines indicate that you can pass the motorist if they are traveling slow and you may pass them. If it is the white color, it is very simple with no worries of oncoming traffic, but for the yellow color, you may pass but must be aware of oncoming traffic.

The solid longer lines without disconnection means that you may not pass at all. There is also the double long lines. This is an indication to both motorists. This is only available in the yellow. One will be striped while the other will be solid and then you got the two solids. Which mean, if one is striped and the other is solid, only the motorist with the striped lines may pass the vehicle. Etc, etc.

When you order this product on TV, it may take several weeks to arrive at your home. I would say 6 to 8 weeks which is about 2 months or so. I don't know how to submit any pictures either, I think there is a code for doing that. There is a place where you can host the picture. If all else fails, you can add the picture as your avatar. My avatar is of a person with a large hat who is throwing electricity all over the place. This is from a movie titled, BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA.

rostin jarmor

Hello Enigmawriter. What is your first name? Myself and my sister carry with us no artifacts from our time period. Our time movement requires us to be both naked from clothing or items. We cannot also disclose the exact location of the Templar contact whom we are both staying with. The Templars have been providing services to travellers since ancient times. However, I do hope my omission of providing artifacts from your future doesn't prevent you and I from getting to know each other a little.