Hello

mthamson

I hope that we all discover the answers to our searches. I am with hope that I can discover true others with journeys and perhaps tasks similar to my own.

Negan

THE member
Well welcome aboard MTHamson. What brings you to this corner of the information super highway? Hope you enjoy yourself here, tons of topics that are quite interesting to read up on. Look forward to exchanging posts with you on the forum!

mthamson

Thank you for the kind words messij. I am here under two strong premises. The first is a curiosity to see what information would truly convert opinion on the matter of "time travel". I have my experiences and limited information from where I am from and how I traveled and arrived, and am curious if, under any shared model, one might believe the basis. It is disheartening how familiar such travel is at where I am from, and how false and poorly exploited it is here. Second, I am looking to see if there are others who have traveled under similar premises and are possibly conducting similar activities.

I am in general disappointed that the primary source of anecdotes on this and many forums revolve around basic assumptions of linear travel within one brane. I would be quite interested if merit was included to the true physics that involved this capability as it would be far more advanced in comparison to the methods I have seen employed. This information would prove useful in my requirements. I have yet to connect or view a recollection based on known sources of travel. These known sources are far simpler and in less violation of common physical constraints.