Hello!

TimeFlipper

Hi Tweety and welcome to Paranormalis :)..
I think you might remember watching Tweety and Sylvester in the Merrie Melodies Cartoons from the 1960s TV shows :D..

(y).243096.jpg:).

Tweety

Hi Tweety and welcome to Paranormalis :)..
I think you might remember watching Tweety and Sylvester in the Merrie Melodies Cartoons from the 1960s TV shows :D..

(y).View attachment 7773:).
Awwwwes! Thank you! I used to watch those frequently growing up and then again in the 90s. I have some stuffed animals related to Tweety and Sylvester, jewelry, bunch of T shirts and what nots. I bought all that 20 years ago. Now I am owned by five cats. Look forward to more chats with you!

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Tweety - Yes, I've learned quite a bit from this site. And there may be more methods to time travel than just wormholes, including time machines. I've heard of a story of a time machine that was manufactured in some European country, but the time machine was later taken by the government of whatever European nation it was. I've also heard of the Nazi bell, have you? Well, it was allegedly some sort of time machine made in Nazi Germany, though, of course, it was likely intended for a sinister purpose.

Tweety

@Classicalfan626 Yes I did vaguely hear about that time machine in Nazi Germany and you are absolutely right it is for sinister purposes. I sometimes wonder who killed more ppl, Stalin or Hitler. I don’t blame the government for seizing the machine.