Hello

ejkirk24

Crazy Cat Lady
Hi

Well, I thought I would come and say hello. I recently came across this site and, even though I just joined, I have read a few topics and I thought I better stop lurking and introduce myself.

I am from Southampton, UK and I love paranormal things. I have had a few weird encounters myself. I love conspiracy theories as well, because sometimes things don't add up and I love to delve into the truth.

I look forward to chatting with you all

TimeFlipper

Hi

Well, I thought I would come and say hello. I recently came across this site and, even though I just joined, I have read a few topics and I thought I better stop lurking and introduce myself.

I am from Southampton, UK and I love paranormal things. I have had a few weird encounters myself. I love conspiracy theories as well, because sometimes things don't add up and I love to delve into the truth.

I look forward to chatting with you all

Welcome to your new Paranormalis family...You will no doubt recall Captain James Tiberius Kirk being born in Riverside Iowa on March 22nd 2233...He was the only student at Starfleet Academy to defeat the Kobayashi Maru test...He became the youngest Starfleet Captain when given command of the USS Enterprise 1701...Enjoy your time with us in our final fronteir :D..

ejkirk24

Crazy Cat Lady
Welcome to your new Paranormalis family...You will no doubt recall Captain James Tiberius Kirk being born in Riverside Iowa on March 22nd 2233...He was the only student at Starfleet Academy to defeat the Kobayashi Maru test...He became the youngest Starfleet Captain when given command of the USS Enterprise 1701...Enjoy your time with us in our final fronteir :D..

Thank you very much.

I will seek out new life and new civilisations and boldly go where no man (or woman) has gone before. Let's hope I don't run into any Klingons or Romulans, but I can handle Tribbles. Lol