Hello!

Inquisitor

I found paranormalis while looking at theories for technological advancement, spirituality, aliens, and time travel. And a few political conspiracy theories. I haven't gotten the chance to look around too much yet, but I look forward to proposing and discussing those theories with everyone.

dimension-1hacker

I found paranormalis while looking at theories for technological advancement, spirituality, aliens, and time travel. And a few political conspiracy theories. I haven't gotten the chance to look around too much yet, but I look forward to proposing and discussing those theories with everyone.
what theories?

dimension-1hacker

Author: Rick Sanchez dX medium
I published an article which is not a proof in of itself but based off data that I know is very accurate.
proof; aliens exist.
Since there is no reason why one timeline exists instead of another, hence there is no reason that timeline to exist instead of another. Hence all timelines exist because there is no reason causing a non infinite amount of timelines to exist, at-least logically that I know about. That is one proof, I can think of many more. Multiverse theory.