Help(send information)

Wind7

Staff
the way you worded it is bad so how about making some sense and explain properly what you are refering to

Could not have put it better, SC.

We are a bit more aware of trolls these days no thanks to a pro
who's been both here and @TTI lately.

Of course the one I refer to just might be all out of Walker s .

Look for the ability to send a message to the past, or can talk to the past.
I just want to influence my decision to have surgery, not death, not fame and fortune.
thanks

Wind7

Staff
the mean is " I want to send message to my past "

Ah, okay.

As far as I know...What you want is not possible with today's current technology.
You are not the only one whom has wanted to travel back in time or have a message sent to yourself.

In my humble opinion,
You must take from what you have lived and use it to strengthen your future.

To accept what you cannot change...Is accepting that you can change the perspective of the past
by realizing it into a strength in the here and the now.

If I could talk to my younger self...Trust me, I would certainly have done so
and I wouldn't be in the predicaments I live with today.

steven chiverton

Could not have put it better, SC.

We are a bit more aware of trolls these days no thanks to a pro
who's been both here and @TTI lately.

Of course the one I refer to just might be all out of Walker s .
chineese e bay sellers word there lines like that to in a nonsensible way

Noah_A_S

Ah, okay.

As far as I know...What you want is not possible with today's current technology.
You are not the only one whom has wanted to travel back in time or have a message sent to yourself.

In my humble opinion,
You must take from what you have lived and use it to strengthen your future.

To accept what you cannot change...Is accepting that you can change the perspective of the past
by realizing it into a strength in the here and the now.

If I could talk to my younger self...Trust me, I would certainly have done so
and I wouldn't be in the predicaments I live with today.

Besides he's asking for a method to cheat reality. As much as this would be nice, it's futile. We don't know enough about how time works, as in what would happen, even if there was such a method.

I've come to learn with age, that if you want something to happen you have to make it happen. Or at least make/create/build the components that go into building that moment, the thing that you want to happen.

Tron1

What am I reading it looks like gibberish. Not making any sense. What is your major malfunction?

lamdo263

Have someboday can send message to back? or telephone?
Have someboday can send message to back? or telephone?
Yes you can it sometimes occurs due to gravimetric distortion that gravity waves provide, during radio broadcast. This has been reported as occurring. Also by telephone.

There's a pristine stillness factor where if a device is not used for some time, it records the remnant surroundings in which it was used. A type of time travel with phones. But afterwhile, the device or phone kind of snaps out of it.