Help building a divergence meter?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It has come to my attention that the term "Divergence Meter" may have a completely different meaning than what those of us here on the forum expect it to be.

So, what is a Divergence Meter?

titorite

As for me , Im not sure youre gonna be able to accomplish the feat you seek without the help of people who work at CERN or something like that.

If M theory is correct how do we measure the differences between the realities? If we are floating through the membranes sometimes existing in one then another sharing our reality with the infinite realities around us can we even ever get a baseline read of measurement to compare other timelines too? .... IDK. maybe...but I know Im not the one thats gonna be able to figure it out.

paradox404

Depends on the RNG algorithm. Most don't actually have anything to do with the parts of your computer.

That's what I said lol. Can y'all read? I clearly posted all this in the opening post.

Because the picture is a screenshot of the meter, whereas the page actually has code that runs. You have asked for a picture of it, and as such a I provided a picture as requested. Why is that suspicious? That's literally exactly what you asked me to do. I'm also confused by why you put "her" in quotes. It's my meter. I coded it. I can easily change the site if you don't believe me.

When I say he doesn't know what he's talking about, I'm referring to computer science. Not the divergence meter itself. If I was a hoaxer, why would I bother with such a bland story? Why bother with my various projects that I kept to myself for months? You can clearly see the last modification date was february 9th. There are a few people here who know what's up. But they aren't in this thread haha.

I've never seen the TV series you're talking about. The term "meta time" is what I came up with. Since it's quite literally time outside of time. Or the time of time. It's entirely unrelated to your later claims. Meta time is merely the clock that manages observation of qualia. It runs separate from spacial/physical time.

Yeah that's not really what I'm referring to haha. This one is a bit harder to explain. A "qualia flow" is the chain of observed qualia that follow along a particular personal timeline. Namely these flows are created via memory, which chains each moment together. The qualia flow selector is then the thing that determines and distinguishes the order of the observation of these flows.

So to achieve meta time travel, what you'd want to do is create a new qualia flow, and then switch the qualia flow selector to follow it instead of the other possible flows. Very straight forward in theory, much harder in practice.

Hmm another point you missed. In my last post I suggested yet another variable to compensate for the RNG but it seems it went over the top of your head

I do understand computer science. I have been working with computers for about 9 years now. I understand how to copy a larger hard drive to a smaller ssd and have the data work perfectly. I understand the fact that RNG's aren't perfect, which is the exact reason I've suggested using so many workarounds to the issues namely in the form of external sensors and any other useful variables that I can think of. Besides, how do you intend to pick useful numbers? You're actually far more likely to pick the same numbers out of your head because they're, well, you... That's exactly why I suggested the RNG and went in knowing that they aren't perfect due to relying on the time. Anyway remember how I suggested the sample size you need is at least a million? You should know that calculation will take a bit of time, longer it takes, greater chance of variations from background tasks on your system, variation = greater seed variation. If you understand computer science as well as you say you'd understand that feeding all these variables into the program will take longer on slower parts than faster ones, which would affect what the output of the RNG would be.

Also the Quaila flow selector appears to be some kind of medical valve, not sure what it has to do with Astral time travel? (Thats the actual term your looking for Apri1 lol.)