Help building a divergence meter?

NaturalPhilosopher

alright well remember, some of the supposed abductees remember changing a tire the entire time by the side of the road. They weren't abducted, the ufo overhead simply created a time dilation field causing them to experience 15minutes within the field but hours passed outside of it. Same time all electrical and electronic systems fail. They restart when the ufo leaves. It's changing the voltage of those systems. Sound familiar?

Intimate relationship between voltage and time.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I would start with assembling a body a facts to work with. Things that only appear to us to exist as a one way interaction would be a start. There is one thing I've noticed on an oscilloscope. An electromagnetic wave is a combination of an electric wave and a magnetic wave which follows the electric wave at 90 degrees later in time. I've never seen an instance where this is reversed. And I've never come across any literature that could account for this anti-symmetry arrangement. But if I wanted to develop time travel technology I would start with this first.

TimeFlipper

I would start with assembling a body a facts to work with. Things that only appear to us to exist as a one way interaction would be a start. There is one thing I've noticed on an oscilloscope. An electromagnetic wave is a combination of an electric wave and a magnetic wave which follows the electric wave at 90 degrees later in time. I've never seen an instance where this is reversed. And I've never come across any literature that could account for this anti-symmetry arrangement. But if I wanted to develop time travel technology I would start with this first.

Two points mate, first point get a new oscilloscope and second point is that the Electric Field "must"be the first of the two out of the starting block, and then at a 90 degrees angle the magnetic field will always be catching up with the electric field, but that catch up would be in billionths of a second...I wont charge you for my info mate :LOL:..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I was just pointing out that the electromagnetic wave is like a TIME arrow. If time itself was a force, then the oscillating electric wave would be just one half of the mechanism behind time. And the oscillating magnetic field would be the other half.

I'm interested in why you would think I need a new oscilloscope.

TimeFlipper

I was just pointing out that the electromagnetic wave is like a TIME arrow. If time itself was a force, then the oscillating electric wave would be just one half of the mechanism behind time. And the oscillating magnetic field would be the other half.

I'm interested in why you would think I need a new oscilloscope.

Yes mate i was aware of what you were saying and i liked it (y)..
As for your oscilloscope, i was joking :LOL:.

NaturalPhilosopher

einstein you're disabled

king-size-homer.jpg