Help getting out of a situation

Angelface239

If I came across a time traveler or a time traveler came across me I would need help getting out of situations of my life is still negativity affected from my past.
Like on January 12th,2017: my brothers call happened, people created a clone of me from the future.
September 20th, 2018: Situation with Michael Jackson happened as long as with other people from the future.
The main reason I need help with this is so my life can get better for me in my year and so none of this is negativity affecting my life in the present or in the future. So I can exist in the near future. So I've been looking around trying to get out of this kind of situation so my life can get better for me in my year but it looks nobody wants to help me out of my situation. I am used to people not believing me so I don't care anymore. If you read this and you see it the same way.

Angelface239

If I came across a time traveler or a time traveler came across me I would need help getting out of situations of my life is still negativity affected from my past.
Like on January 12th,2017: my brothers call happened, people created a clone of me from the future.
September 20th, 2018: Situation with Michael Jackson happened as long as with other people from the future.
The main reason I need help with this is so my life can get better for me in my year and so none of this is negativity affecting my life in the present or in the future. So I can exist in the near future. So I've been looking around trying to get out of this kind of situation so my life can get better for me in my year but it looks nobody wants to help me out of my situation. I am used to people not believing me so I don't care anymore. If you read this and you see it the same way.
And no I'm not planning in going back to Washington where this all happened and occurred in or running into my past self but still staying where I am currently in my year of 2020 in California and still be able to change things with someone who actually wants to help me out with this and going and staying where I am going back back to California in those years of 2017 and 2018 so my life can get better for me in my year.

Angelface239

They bring people in the future by some kind of time travel called gyro Dip that removes a person from their timeline where they are able to go to another timeline. If you not sure about that please look up gryo dip kind of time travel that removes a person from their timeline. Because that is how they removed Jackson and his brother's from their timeline and they called in this year from other people from the future and they came to this timeline with Jackson and his brother's and when they were here with them I disscrepated Jackson and he told them and now they are in the future together and that how I got into that situation of September 20th, 2018 and that situation with my brothers call my brother and his future self from the future where also clones that were created from the future like how I had a clone that was created form people from the future.

Angelface239

But I'm still looking for someone to help me with this so my life can get better for me in my year and I can exist in the future to and I don't need to deal with this kind of situations anymore.