Help maybe?

Secretman3811

I was sleeping until I woke up with some sounds of someone trying to break in but look at the window and there was many hands of it and it was front and other window and heard a voice said open the door and then it stop many hand was spark and it was white I pray to God for Angel protect so what was that does anybody know of it

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
When you awoke, your brain was still in dream state mode. I sometimes hear loud unexplainable noises shortly after awakening.

Beholder

I was sleeping until I woke up with some sounds of someone trying to break in but look at the window and there was many hands of it and it was front and other window and heard a voice said open the door and then it stop many hand was spark and it was white I pray to God for Angel protect so what was that does anybody know of it
You have to find the keymaker.
matrixreloaded_keymaker_7.jpg

He can make your house safe against burglars and glitches in the matrix.

lamdo263

If you can Secret Man, can you break this down into stages, so we're better able to examine it. Like first stage, heard the sounds, then had seen the hands,..like how many hands and these hands were doing what.

Secretman3811

If you can Secret Man, can you break this down into stages, so we're better able to examine it. Like first stage, heard the sounds, then had seen the hands,..like how many hands and these hands were doing what.
Well that happen one time but I also saw Selena Perez a Latin woman who die at 23 yr old she was looking at me and she have a golden behind her and turn her head away from me and I saw her disappear I was like wow I was not thinking of her but I daydream about her must be a dream or something it was real to me

Secretman3811

By the way I saw myself in black person I am white but I hear many hands on the window and it like spark but I was inside of my apartment and the nosie it said open the door but it stop after fully awake it must be a borderline sleep I kept having it alot

Beholder

By the way I saw myself in black person I am white but I hear many hands on the window and it like spark but I was inside of my apartment and the nosie it said open the door but it stop after fully awake it must be a borderline sleep I kept having it alot
Maybe your are feeling guilt for white privilege from imposter syndrome. That you have been given something not earned, maybe an inheritance or promotion. Dreams about dangerous things outside of windows usually represent missed opportunity from being stuck in fear and negative thinking. It also stops when you face your fears and open the window, which in reality would be to ask yourself difficult questions and eventually accept your cultural identity.

I used to dream about being a middle eastern immigrant arriving at my own country for the first time, greeted by nobody and left in the cold darkness. Didn't want anyone arriving here to feel like that.

Then I learned the names of street beggars, offered them hugs when they felt all alone, did what I could to help people outside of society that most people ignore. Made a drug dealer cry in front of his gang because I saw the pain inside of him and gave him the feeling of coming home again.

I'm Swedish, but grew up in a no-go-zone where mailmen sometimes refuse to step inside because of all the shootings and explosions that we don't even think about anymore. When I'm relaxing in the ghetto bus on my way home, I look at people from many different countries, yet feel that they are my people. Disenfranchised, and struggling to stay out of trouble, but sharing their Kebab with neighbors and soft on the inside.

Secretman3811

Maybe your are feeling guilt for white privilege from imposter syndrome. That you have been given something not earned, maybe an inheritance or promotion. Dreams about dangerous things outside of windows usually represent missed opportunity from being stuck in fear and negative thinking. It also stops when you face your fears and open the window, which in reality would be to ask yourself difficult questions and eventually accept your cultural identity.

I used to dream about being a middle eastern immigrant arriving at my own country for the first time, greeted by nobody and left in the cold darkness. Didn't want anyone arriving here to feel like that.

Then I learned the names of street beggars, offered them hugs when they felt all alone, did what I could to help people outside of society that most people ignore. Made a drug dealer cry in front of his gang because I saw the pain inside of him and gave him the feeling of coming home again.

I'm Swedish, but grew up in a no-go-zone where mailmen sometimes refuse to step inside because of all the shootings and explosions that we don't even think about anymore. When I'm relaxing in the ghetto bus on my way home, I look at people from many different countries, yet feel that they are my people. Disenfranchised, and struggling to stay out of trouble, but sharing their Kebab with neighbors and soft on the inside.
I have to tell you something one time I have this dream of horrible sink smell like it was hell I saw few people and there were sick, vampire,dead rotten people I never forget about them but it seem to sad