help me identify

vendetta16

hey guys, im new here, my personal info is on the introduction section and fyi my english is not that good.. okay so im going to tell u guys about this case bout paranormal creature having a contact with a living being.

So recently my sister who is 16 years old start to feel something, something that she cant tell or describe it in detail. the first incident is that she got sick, sometimes nightmare, but no physical contact with whatever that is, no bruise or scar in her body, just normal fever.. and that will only happen to her whenever she sleep at her room. first i just thought that its a mere coincidence and nothing else until her boyfriend showed me this picture of her room when they're doing a video call. when i got the picture and increase the brightness what i saw is something in the door, 2 shadows of who i think is a mom and a small child standing right there. after seeing that thing, ah u can say i felt the spook in my spine, you know the chill feeling, a goosebumps because before i got the picture my aunt from australia came to indonesia and she stayed at our house, and yes she slept at my sister's room together with my sis. so my aunt she got like a sixth sense and can sometimes see ghost or spirits and when she is sleeping with my sister later that night she woke up at midnight and saw 2 shadows, a mother and a child just like what the picture shows, they are both sitting next to my sister's bed just doing nothing, so my aunt got angry and shouted at them, then they disappear. so let me tell u guys when she got this weird supernatural stuff following her. its feb 6th if im correct, she went to a basketball game supporting her teamates and she come home at 9pm, after that she began to feel feverish and the the next day she got a fever, we got her meds and like a normal person in 2 or 3 days she felt normal again, but after a week she got a fever again, and again until the 4th time, the doctor just said maybe its her immune system that is weak, but i know its not because its the first time she's like this. so because im chinese and my mom believe these kind of stuff so she take her to lao ya (someone who works with the gods and supernatural being in our chinese culture, im just going to refer the lao ya as a she) and she told my mom yes there is these spirit that is following her then give her these paper to be burn, its something like a talisman fyi. u can guess that dosent work, it it works i wont be writing this thread for you guys to help me indentify this creature. so these creature is making my sister sick but didnt do anything to her yet. idk why my sister and how does she get this supernatural incident going on with her. so let me make it easier for you guys to understand because i know that my engish is bad, so this creature is a shadow or maybe still a shadow, and they make my sister sick, i think its feeding on her idk?? just maybe, and now shes staying at my room together with my mom, whenever she sleep at her own room, she'll get sick, still no sign of paranormal activity no bruise or scar, just a normal fever. thats it guys thank you for reading, and i really need your help for this please help me identify what is lurking behind is it a ghost? demon? or just a shadow creature?, and if u guys have the same experience please let me know, u guys can PM me if u want to discuss this further.. thank you

Lua

hey guys, im new here, my personal info is on the introduction section and fyi my english is not that good.. okay so im going to tell u guys about this case bout paranormal creature having a contact with a living being.

So recently my sister who is 16 years old start to feel something, something that she cant tell or describe it in detail. the first incident is that she got sick, sometimes nightmare, but no physical contact with whatever that is, no bruise or scar in her body, just normal fever.. and that will only happen to her whenever she sleep at her room. first i just thought that its a mere coincidence and nothing else until her boyfriend showed me this picture of her room when they're doing a video call. when i got the picture and increase the brightness what i saw is something in the door, 2 shadows of who i think is a mom and a small child standing right there. after seeing that thing, ah u can say i felt the spook in my spine, you know the chill feeling, a goosebumps because before i got the picture my aunt from australia came to indonesia and she stayed at our house, and yes she slept at my sister's room together with my sis. so my aunt she got like a sixth sense and can sometimes see ghost or spirits and when she is sleeping with my sister later that night she woke up at midnight and saw 2 shadows, a mother and a child just like what the picture shows, they are both sitting next to my sister's bed just doing nothing, so my aunt got angry and shouted at them, then they disappear. so let me tell u guys when she got this weird supernatural stuff following her. its feb 6th if im correct, she went to a basketball game supporting her teamates and she come home at 9pm, after that she began to feel feverish and the the next day she got a fever, we got her meds and like a normal person in 2 or 3 days she felt normal again, but after a week she got a fever again, and again until the 4th time, the doctor just said maybe its her immune system that is weak, but i know its not because its the first time she's like this. so because im chinese and my mom believe these kind of stuff so she take her to lao ya (someone who works with the gods and supernatural being in our chinese culture, im just going to refer the lao ya as a she) and she told my mom yes there is these spirit that is following her then give her these paper to be burn, its something like a talisman fyi. u can guess that dosent work, it it works i wont be writing this thread for you guys to help me indentify this creature. so these creature is making my sister sick but didnt do anything to her yet. idk why my sister and how does she get this supernatural incident going on with her. so let me make it easier for you guys to understand because i know that my engish is bad, so this creature is a shadow or maybe still a shadow, and they make my sister sick, i think its feeding on her idk?? just maybe, and now shes staying at my room together with my mom, whenever she sleep at her own room, she'll get sick, still no sign of paranormal activity no bruise or scar, just a normal fever. thats it guys thank you for reading, and i really need your help for this please help me identify what is lurking behind is it a ghost? demon? or just a shadow creature?, and if u guys have the same experience please let me know, u guys can PM me if u want to discuss this further.. thank you

Where is the picture?

Cirrus

Almost certainly demonic. Talk to a Catholic Priest.

I find it interesting that when there's a hint of demonic possession the first suggestion is to go see a Catholic Priest. Don't get me wrong... I'm Catholic, but I feel like if I went to my priest that he would have no clue what to do about demonic possession.

Kairos

I find it interesting that when there's a hint of demonic possession the first suggestion is to go see a Catholic Priest. Don't get me wrong... I'm Catholic, but I feel like if I went to my priest that he would have no clue what to do about demonic possession.

I stupidly married a practicing witch in my youth. I dealt with some of these things for years without knowing exactly what was going on. After divorcing her, most of it went away. Most of it.

It went away completely after going back to the Church, going to confession, and going to mass regularly. The priest said something in Latin that day which is not my usual experience at confession. I know there was no full-blown exorcism because (1) no bishop was involved, and (2) the thing was mainly targeting the ex.

But, yes, go to a Catholic priest and get some help if you believe this. But there is not enough in the OP story to indicate that this is going on. Usually the person has to have done something like mess around with the occult to get afflicted.

What you generally will see are shadows moving through the room, especially at night and especially in the early morning hours around 0300. You will get night terrors without remembering much about what happened, though when you do it's pretty scary, but you will at first just assume it was a waking dream. It escalates to objects being moved, doors opening and shutting, and sometimes doors silently closing behind you when you enter a room. Covers get ripped off your bed at night.

I don't know much about the really bad stuff, but that was my experience. If it gets like that, then go see a priest as you could be oppressed.

Hire a reputable local shaman. Do your homework though & make sure you find someone with experience who has been around the block.
Plenty of scammers out to take advantage of people in these type of situations.
I would highly advise not going to a priest. They most likely will not have the experience.
Best of luck. Much love

Lua

You right!

Lua

Most important, do not be affraid! Dont forget that, you have to be on control of all the situation.Its your life, its your home, not theirs.Make them know it! Im going through something similar right now.

Last edited:

Kairos

LOL

This is why I find it so difficult to post here much. The cringe is real.

Do not fuck with the occult.