Help Me Paranormalis Fam - Rife & Alternative Healing for DIPG (Brain)

Hey Everyone,
So I'm running into another family health crisis and it almost feels scripted. I recently lost my father to a very rare brain disease, prior to that my grandmother also had something going on towards the end of her life but lived into her 90's, and now my cousin who is 23 years old was diagnosed with DIPG.

=======================
Symptoms:
Symptoms of DIPG
Because the brainstem controls blood pressure, breathing, and a number of other critical life functions, DIPG can cause significant neurological problems. Pontine gliomas often affect the cranial nerves, so many of DIPG's early symptoms appear in the facial muscles, often affecting the eye and eyelid movements.

The tumor grows so fast that symptoms often appear suddenly and get worse quickly. The most common symptoms of DIPG are:

• Problems with eye movement. The most common one is difficulty looking to the side. Double vision is common because of the loss of alignment of the eyes. Other problems of eye movement include drooping eyelids and inability to close the eyes completely. Often the problems are seen on both eyes.
  • Facial weakness, drooping on one side of the face
  • Sudden appearance of hearing problems, including deafness.
  • Trouble chewing or swallowing, gagging while eating
  • Limb weakness, difficulty standing or walking, abnormal gaits, unbalanced limb movements
  • Headache
  • Nausea and vomiting from brain edema (swelling) or hydrocephalus. Hydrocephalus is a condition in which the flow of cerebrospinal fluid around the brain is blocked, causing an increase in pressure inside the skull. About 10 percent of DIPG patients have hydrocephalus at the time of diagnosis.
=================
Most children with headaches do not have brain tumors, of course, but anyone with neurological symptoms like those listed above should be evaluated by a physician. Suspected or confirmed brain tumors should be referred to a neurosurgeon for evaluation

I'm familiar with rife machines and even bought a portable one about 10 years ago when my health issues were popping. It seemed to help but not to the degree I had hoped. I also was not as well versed on the differences between rife machines and I'm still not as up on this as I should be.

I've seen people discuss them on here as well as other forums. What I'm hoping for is to get some advice from my Paranormalis fam on what makes and models I should be looking into. It's really odd that she got this diagnosis when I was already looking into dropping some money on a machine.

I literally just lost my father a couple weeks ago, and now this happens. She's so young, smart, and vibrant. The outlook seems grim and I'd like to jump on top of this right away before she progresses even more. Time is not on my side to try and help her.

Any other advice aside from rife machines is welcome - Luckily she keeps a clean diet and exercises but she's having major neurological problems already.

I'm literally numb, just when I thought I was getting out of the woods with caring for one person's end of life, this one comes and smashes our family in the face.

Its exhausting....Please send some healing messages of love for Serena in your meditations. It would mean the world to me.
~Much love to all

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I would suggest exposing your cousin to the five food groups. Anything outside those food groups should not be consumed. That cuts out about 80% of what is available in the grocery store. Processed food is a big culprit along with carbonated sugary drinks. My rule is if it comes in a box, bag, or wrapper, don't eat it.

I would suggest exposing your cousin to the five food groups. Anything outside those food groups should not be consumed. That cuts out about 80% of what is available in the grocery store. Processed food is a big culprit along with carbonated sugary drinks. My rule is if it comes in a box, bag, or wrapper, don't eat it.
Very good advice...luckily she keeps a health conscious diet. I'm still trying to get more details on what exactly she is consuming as well. But she is pretty health conscious. Thank you

titorite

Wow. This is a rare newer disease. And it looks horrifying. What kind of rife machine to you already have? Lets start there. Also the back up/ assisting protocols. Ozonated water and activated charcoal. One must take caution with activated charcoal though as it can absorb any medicines a client may be taking too. It is recommended when using rife machines because it can help absorb the die off of dead viri and bacterium. So If a client uses it while taking medication it is recommended they do so outside of medical dosing times. . Has Radition Therapy already begun? Activated charcoal does not apply with radiation therapy only chemical therapy.

If its a padded unit you gonna wanna place those pads or cylinders near the neck. And it would require maximum attention on part of the practitioner to make sure everything goes just fine as it should.

Also as others have already pointed out, A high PH organic diet is in order. Which might be difficult given some children's finicky nature about eating but all the same, High Ph organic diet.

If the person is in the upstate New York area I could volunteer my services. Otherwise I offer all the assistance I can virtually. I know what stuff to stay away from like MMS (its bunk) being in this life for so long Ive seen all kinds of bunk. Also members of the RifeForum might be able to offer some assistance too.

Last edited:

titorite

No no no no. Let's get some of those answers first and go from there. I been doing this most of my adult life. I have over 15 years experience working with rife machines and helping people out mostly on my own dime outta pocket. While it is a newer discovered disease by no means does that automatically mean a rife machine wouldn't be beneficial. Also a rife machine doesn't work by soundwaves. That's not the mechanism. Those YouTube videos you see saying this is 220 Hertz rife frequency and stuff like that, those are bunk. I have very low tolerance for bunk. Now that portable device , if it is the one I am thinking of it may or may not be effective. Their is also the latest finding showing a 3.1 side band emission run with the regular frequencies can be more effective for penetration of the frequencies . But that's beside the point . Let's get those answers first and go from there.

Last edited:

titorite

You might also contact the folks at novocure to see if they are offering any clinical trials. They've done great things for GBM. another type of brain cancer.

Last edited: