help need to time travel asap

3sp

Comprende. So what kind of equipment is that you are speaking of? Is there any evidence of HDR's working other than astrally? Is there anyone on here whom has newer tech in the works?

TimeFlipper

Comprende. So what kind of equipment is that you are speaking of? Is there any evidence of HDR's working other than astrally? Is there anyone on here whom has newer tech in the works?

I explained what the equipment was in my posting, electronic and electrical systems, plus absolute accuracy of the RF and AF frequencies..
In my opinion there is absolutely no concrete proof what so ever that an HDR can physically transport you through Time and Space, everything about that is just made up waffle......

I gave you all the info on how i believe Time-Travelling first needs to be undertaken, so i dont have any thoughts about members having any newer tech which would not achieve everything..

3sp

I explained what the equipment was in my posting, electronic and electrical systems, plus absolute accuracy of the RF and AF frequencies..
In my opinion there is absolutely no concrete proof what so ever that an HDR can physically transport you through Time and Space, everything about that is just made up waffle......

I gave you all the info on how i believe Time-Travelling first needs to be undertaken, so i dont have any thoughts about members having any newer tech which would not achieve everything..
I saw what you wrote just was not sure if it was ideas or something physical you were working on.

jtshark

Why does everybody want to go backwards?

Aging vaccines and sky cars are in the future, not the past..

Somebody take me back to the future, please.

people want to go back into time to prevent dumb stuff they done, kill hitler and other stuff like that