Help Please

Chaos12

Help Please

I need to start figuring out a few things, and while it would be far to complex to tell you exactly who I am/Will be, I know some of you know quite alot about time and science. I need a few questions to possibly be answered.

1. Anyone ever heard of a meteor hitting the earth, possibly going straight through it and leaving very large chunks floating in space, yet 1 central "hub" where an atmosphere is still intact? This would of happened sometime Im believe past 2100.

2. A spotting of a strange machine or device in the likes of Kona, Hawaii, Roseville, California or Southampton, England?

3. Someone who existed named "Jack", possibly related with time travel and future human existence experiments?

These questions seem strange, but If any of you have info, reply or email [email protected] thanks

CaryP

Re: Help Please

Welcome to the plantation Chaos12. Sorry, I can't help you with any of your questions. But good luck finding the answers to them. Hopefully, someone can help you here.

Cary

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Re: Help Please

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Chaos12\")</div>
I need to start figuring out a few things, and while it would be far to complex to tell you exactly who I am/Will be, I know some of you know quite alot about time and science. I need a few questions to possibly be answered.

1. Anyone ever heard of a meteor hitting the earth, possibly going straight through it and leaving very large chunks floating in space, yet 1 central \"hub\" where an atmosphere is still intact? This would of happened sometime Im believe past 2100.

2. A spotting of a strange machine or device in the likes of Kona, Hawaii, Roseville, California or Southampton, England?

3. Someone who existed named \"Jack\", possibly related with time travel and future human existence experiments?

These questions seem strange, but If any of you have info, reply or email [email protected] thanks[/b]

You need to explain this a bit more as there is simply not enough to go on here.

Who are you?

Why are you asking these questions?

Start there and work out to the rest of the stuff.