help with the name

Rezz

dead hand project a Russian project according to which if Russia is captured, it will itself be destroyed and destroy all mntras with atomic nuclear missiles, what do you think the name of the time machine project is supposed to modify a possible war?

TimeFlipper

soviet clock stopper project.

The first thing i got back after typing into my browser project dead hand, was a Russian heavy metal song on You Tube...Actually it was enjoyable, but lacked some "middle 8 or Chorus lines" to break up all the repetitive verses :D….
Come on Cobber, tell us all about that Soviet Clock Stopper Project please :giggle:..

Rezz

The first thing i got back after typing into my browser project dead hand, was a Russian heavy metal song on You Tube...Actually it was enjoyable, but lacked some "middle 8 or Chorus lines" to break up all the repetitive verses :D….
Come on Cobber, tell us all about that Soviet Clock Stopper Project please :giggle:..

steven chiverton

well the wording wasent right so couldn't understand it though so i just gave that name from the dvd movie called clock stoppers where they created a time stopping clock say watch it was funny