help with the name

steven chiverton

the dead hand project when i google it also comes up with some other stuff besides just a hevey metal group thing but im kinda lost with that one anyhow just click on my name and you have an option to start a conversation privately with me if you have anything you like to know in the various time travel things and stories here

Carolanne289

the dead hand project when i google it also comes up with some other stuff besides just a hevey metal group thing but im kinda lost with that one anyhow just click on my name and you have an option to start a conversation privately with me if you have anything you like to know in the various time travel things and stories here
Oh really
I will have a look. I must admit I did laugh at your first reaction. Maybe we should ask Rez which one he means or get him to send a link with sime info.
Ok will do thanks for letting me know that I can have private conversations too. I just set up an account was sent a link from Mahem but think it is mostly gamers couldn't find anyone on there. Seemingly you can text and chat n stuff. Called discord.

steven chiverton

oh just hold your mouse cursor over my name and a menu will pop up and you see the name start a conversation click on it and speak and ill get a message saying you've started a conversation with me and we can chat in private then i think thats how it goes

steven chiverton

Oh really
I will have a look. I must admit I did laugh at your first reaction. Maybe we should ask Rez which one he means or get him to send a link with sime info.
Ok will do thanks for letting me know that I can have private conversations too. I just set up an account was sent a link from Mahem but think it is mostly gamers couldn't find anyone on there. Seemingly you can text and chat n stuff. Called discord.
they used to have a chat room here but havent seen it in agers so i think this ridiculous name thing discoid maybe a chat room now
my email is [email protected] any time any questions i can answer be free to email me i have a gmail account and email to