Help

Old_loser

I know time travel will probably be regulated by strategic arms limitation agreements in future, but I don't care. On September 28 2017, my dog died in an accident. She was one of the few friends I've had in my life. Could someone travel to 899 Merritt Hay Rd Lapine at 7:40 AM and speak to the large bearded man in the FJ Cruiser and warn him about the accident before it happens? If it's of any value to you, I'll allow you to copy my DNA and life experiences and use them for any good purpose.
If that isn't possible, please go back to 1984 and stop the marriage between my mom and dad. He has ruined her life through abuse and neglect; I would rather cease existing than allow that marriage to happen.
If you can do both, please do so.

EDIT: damn, forgot the AM

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I'm very sorry to hear all this, but I can't help you, and I doubt anyone else here can either. I know you're going through a rough time in your life, but before you were conceived, your spirit chose to be put on this planet for a reason.

Besides, you'd need to want to change some more important things in addition to what you want in your personal life to have a solid argument for the desire to change history.

I would look for some help if I were you, whether it be medical, psychiatric, psychological, etc.

The Fifth

You are free to ignore my comment if it offends you and i am sorry by now in advance.

About your dog : Animals don't have souls. In the entire history of humanity, you won't read or hear of animals to go to heaven or hell. The only places you hear such things are the satanic religions that have gods with abnormalities ( heads of animals with torso of a human ; many hands ; tusks , etc. ). In the Bible it clearly says , "do no pray to other idols other than Me" and "all gods that have human bodies but animalic features are not the real God." ~ about the Egyptian religion.

Why do i say they don't have souls. If you don't follow the Bible then come with me and let's judge this logically :
If animals had souls , imagine how many animals would you have eaten in your lifetime. Imagine when you die , how many animal souls would be around you, judging you with their creepy little eyes. To understand why the animals don't have souls is to understand why a human has. As many scientists suggest , it has to do with the mental capacity of an individual to develop a "soul".

About your parents marriage , i would say to be a man and not follow your parents mistakes and to learn from them. If you can't develop a mental shield yourself against such trauma , i , as well as Classicalfan suggested , go see someone of specialty , like a psychiatric. In my opinion they will eat the living shit out of your wallet. I say this because rather than giving them the money , you can overcome any obstacle as high and mighty it might seem. Take a slow breath and think of the future not of the past because at the end of the day , never forsake yourself. Life is a test , if you pass it , you get to rest. ( if you don't pass it , well , i guess you like to be pinched with a fork by a red moron and hear screams every second in all directions ) ~ i won't get into detail why i hate demons but there are simple rules any human must follow in order to not become an animal (to forsake himself)

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
All i can inform you with, is connect with your inner self. Many questions will be answered.
A lot want a magic formula to change their lives quickly, it doesnt come like that.

You have to work for it:)