help!!!

wanderer34

help!!!

Hello, I am a wanderer and I feel that I am stuck in my life due to the fact of what's happened to me in the past. What happened is that I lost my car in NJ during the blizzard on Jan 22nd, on a Saturday. The worst part was when I was uninsured due to me being under 25, my meager pay in the military, and high insurance rates due to my age. I'm not looking for any opinions, but I'm praying that time travel will help me get my life back, so I can live normally and not have to suffer like I'm doing right now. I want to have a sucessful life, and I want to have kids, too. I don't know if there's a time machine at this moment, but the general public doesn't believe it, which is good, because think of what people can do if they knew that a time machine existed, they would be changing history for their own benefit, especially the US government. I don't want to live like that, where people can manipulate world history, as I don't want to be famous and all that, just live a normal life. I'll share some theories about time travel and hopefully, one day, in the not too distant future, I'll be able to save my own life. Thanks for listening.

m6scott

Re: help!!!

If you did find a Time machine you can use how can you be sure it will all turn out better?

wanderer34

Simple: I know exactly what my downfall was and that was the fact that I was uninsured. THe only way I can stop it is that I can pay for it via the phone and make sure that I have a year's worth of insurance, and also give myself extra money in the process. Trust me, I know!!!

wanderer34

I just want to live my life as I should live it, not suffer with no future!!! Right now , I am suffering because I know no way of changing the outcome of what happened to me on Jan 22, 2005. I want to change that. And for your information, I am not a time traveler, nor do I have any in-depth inormation about time traveling, but just a regular man asking and begging for help.

Frog186

Personal

Wanderer
Hi I'm Frog I just wanted to tell you one thing and here it is and thanks for your time and patience and so much more:

I am no time traveler I have no machine I have had only a past life experience I know where you can buy a machine but it will be expensive in order to buy and I will only give you the links to them that is all I can help you with I am no expert but take my advice for now whereever you go don't blame me if you get stuck there are alot of parallel universes out there you never know which one you will end up in this is all I will say for now best of luck to you!

Frog186

wanderer
here is a list of companies:

www.hdrenterprises.com hdr 479 dollars flux capacitor 179 dollars
www.hdrenterprises.net hdr 360 dollars and other stuff money varies for these items steven gibbs
www.futurehorizons.net hdr 590 dollars

these are the only websites that sell the hdr a time machine sorry I couldn't be of much of more help but that is all I can do for now I have no contact info you may find it on these websites!