HELP

Tree11551

What do you hope to achieve with meditating?
Well, i just want to advance in my spirituality, and am hoping to also enhance my abilities to sense subtle energies beyond the physical world, also i'm intellectually minded as far as my own definitions go, so i'd like to explore these abilities.

Mayhem

Zenith
I dont have this one but you might be able to get it online
  • Meditation - An Outline for Practical Study - 1967
I spent long days researching this man, he had spiritual sessions in secret here in Melbourne in the 1960's i eventually found the two places and one of the people involved.

TimeFlipper

Well, i just want to advance in my spirituality, and am hoping to also enhance my abilities to sense subtle energies beyond the physical world, also i'm intellectually minded as far as my own definitions go, so i'd like to explore these abilities.
Iam certain other members will also try and help you out on your quests :)

label

Meditation cannot be rushed like anything it needs to be learned. To start you will need a peaceful safe place like a bed room. It doesn't have to be dark it just have to be dim.

Lay on your bed, make sure you are not distracted and try to avoid using electronic devices for at least 3 hours before you start this. Blood flow is key so make sure you lay down in such a way that you have good blood flow and feel comfy. Close your eyes and focus on your breathing. Each time you feel like you want to fall asleep awake yourself by forcibly opening your eyes. Focus on the void the nothingness where calmness alone rule.

Slowly focus deeper into the void. You should feel a sensation it will be very pronounced so you will know you entered a state of mediation. Upon this point you need to focus because you are actually asleep and lucid dreaming took over. You will feel afraid, remind yourself you are safe. repeat it aloud.

At this point you will feel the need to wonder around in your dream. resit the urge. Focus, you will feel what I can only describe as a pull. At this point your body and soul is no longer one. Be careful be very careful because you will see a shiny rope as you ascend. That shiny rope is all that is connecting your body to its life force.

You will feel like you can fly and you can. So focus on the sky. You will speed up like a bullet and find that your brain is going into a panic. You WILL wake up several times but persistence is key here so is practice. Eventually you will be able to shoot up into the sky past the clouds and into space. Remember you are still within a construct so nothing is actually real. From here you will find that you can really think and solutions will be clear and you will find that math is alive. Numbers move and the world will become small. You will see the earth as it gets ever smaller. Be careful you do not want to push this.

My advice > don't rush it. Don't do drugs and DON"T do chants and stuff like that. These actions will open other doors that you want to leave alone. Don't look for trouble in this "space" because trouble can find you very fast here. Whatever you do don't overdo this it can seriously effect you into believing you can do more then what you actually can and more importantly you CAN go into a COMA and or die. So be careful this is not a toy.

Tree11551

Meditation cannot be rushed like anything it needs to be learned. To start you will need a peaceful safe place like a bed room. It doesn't have to be dark it just have to be dim.

Lay on your bed, make sure you are not distracted and try to avoid using electronic devices for at least 3 hours before you start this. Blood flow is key so make sure you lay down in such a way that you have good blood flow and feel comfy. Close your eyes and focus on your breathing. Each time you feel like you want to fall asleep awake yourself by forcibly opening your eyes. Focus on the void the nothingness where calmness alone rule.

Slowly focus deeper into the void. You should feel a sensation it will be very pronounced so you will know you entered a state of mediation. Upon this point you need to focus because you are actually asleep and lucid dreaming took over. You will feel afraid, remind yourself you are safe. repeat it aloud.

At this point you will feel the need to wonder around in your dream. resit the urge. Focus, you will feel what I can only describe as a pull. At this point your body and soul is no longer one. Be careful be very careful because you will see a shiny rope as you ascend. That shiny rope is all that is connecting your body to its life force.

You will feel like you can fly and you can. So focus on the sky. You will speed up like a bullet and find that your brain is going into a panic. You WILL wake up several times but persistence is key here so is practice. Eventually you will be able to shoot up into the sky past the clouds and into space. Remember you are still within a construct so nothing is actually real. From here you will find that you can really think and solutions will be clear and you will find that math is alive. Numbers move and the world will become small. You will see the earth as it gets ever smaller. Be careful you do not want to push this.

My advice > don't rush it. Don't do drugs and DON"T do chants and stuff like that. These actions will open other doors that you want to leave alone. Don't look for trouble in this "space" because trouble can find you very fast here. Whatever you do don't overdo this it can seriously effect you into believing you can do more then what you actually can and more importantly you CAN go into a COMA and or die. So be careful this is not a toy.
What do you think of Wim Hof?