Here Are The Results of My Time-Travel Test

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I checked the affordable health care act in detail and it does not include a requirement for RFID chips.

It does create a national registry of all implanted devices. This includes pace makers, dental implants and such. RFID chips would also be registered but there is no requirement to have them implanted. The intent is to track effectiveness of devices to ensure they are safe.

There is no way the US population would let this happen. As much as we have become complacent I assure you this would never be allowed to happen.

sorry to say this but if you do a google on the chip topic you will see a boatload of news clips and reports that say it is in the bill and spose to be implamented by spring of 2013 like april or may I think:(

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
kcwildman

You're right about the boatload of info out there. And you can find more info that supports RFID chip implants than opposes it, probably by 1000 to 1. And I have found links that show you the excerpts out of the bill showing the exact wording that was used. But some sites say that the bill is obsolete that required the implants. But just what bill did the Supreme Court legalize? Apparently I can't find the answer to that particular question.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Ren

Predictions just aren't my thing. Each individual has a multitude of paths to choose from. So I find it impossible to believe that you could possibly know all the possible futures of a group of people. In a months time, each individual could be on separate timelines. But I might be interested in talking about any time travel claims or devices you have.

Octavusprime

Please read the bill yourself. Yes there are many people claiming these chips are required but they are manipulating the interpretation of the section of the bill in question. I have read the bill and have recognized the section that people are quoting.

ID chips are NOT required. What is required is that all implants must be recorded in a registry. Having a single source of information with regards to implants is good business. A registry is being created in order to track where ALL implants have been used. These implants can be heart valves, pacemakers etc. This is being done so that information can be gathered on the long term effectiveness of these implants.

So if the ABC heart valve companies heart valves begin failing those with these implants can be warned and lives saved. Perpetuating these politically motivated hoaxes is not beneficial to anyone.

Octavusprime

I think one problem is that people are looking at drafted bills that did not get put into place. Some of these said bills are H.R 3100 and H.R. 3962. These were drafted at different times but never got put into law. The bill that was put into effect is the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) H.R. 3590.

To read this bill yourself feel free to look here http://housedocs.house.gov/energycommerce/ppacacon.pdf

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Octavusprime

I still don't know which bill The Supreme court legalized. And without that information, it really is hearsay as to what is fact and what is not fact. But I did some further research into what can happen to a RFID chip in your body. By the way, there are people already with these chips in there bodies. Check out this video on YouTube.

So let's suppose I make a microwave gun, and go around zapping people. I can pretty much tell you that if you don't have a chip in your body, you might just experience some minor heating of your skin. But you can pretty much see what would happen to you if you do have a RFID chip implanted. An RFID implant isn't necessary to identify someone. Why not make a national fingerprint registry and tie that to a persons medical history?

Octavusprime

I think one problem is that people are looking at drafted bills that did not get put into place. Some of these said bills are H.R 3100 and H.R. 3962. These were drafted at different times but never got put into law. The bill that was put into effect is the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) H.R. 3590.

To read this bill yourself feel free to look here http://housedocs.house.gov/energycommerce/ppacacon.pdf

It is clearly stated in my above post which bill was made law. H.R. 3590 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).

Octavusprime

Octavusprime

I still don't know which bill The Supreme court legalized. And without that information, it really is hearsay as to what is fact and what is not fact. But I did some further research into what can happen to a RFID chip in your body. By the way, there are people already with these chips in there bodies. Check out this video on YouTube.

So let's suppose I make a microwave gun, and go around zapping people. I can pretty much tell you that if you don't have a chip in your body, you might just experience some minor heating of your skin. But you can pretty much see what would happen to you if you do have a RFID chip implanted. An RFID implant isn't necessary to identify someone. Why not make a national fingerprint registry and tie that to a persons medical history?

I once left my fork on a plate I was reheating in the microwave. It looked like lightening bolts were firing off of it. Looked cool, smelled like crap though.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Please read the bill yourself. Yes there are many people claiming these chips are required but they are manipulating the interpretation of the section of the bill in question. I have read the bill and have recognized the section that people are quoting.

ID chips are NOT required. What is required is that all implants must be recorded in a registry. Having a single source of information with regards to implants is good business. A registry is being created in order to track where ALL implants have been used. These implants can be heart valves, pacemakers etc. This is being done so that information can be gathered on the long term effectiveness of these implants.

So if the ABC heart valve companies heart valves begin failing those with these implants can be warned and lives saved. Perpetuating these politically motivated hoaxes is not beneficial to anyone.

cool, fair enough, and thanks for the link...
I will check it out also point taken it would not be the first time the M.S.M. lied or just did not know what they were talking about